high effort art

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Just finished my 6 entries for the Escape Motions October Art Month Challenge in the hopes of winning some art software. None of these are original compositions; I re-drew art by others, and you can view the originals/original artists on my instagram where the posts are.

7 copies of the software are being given out so I hope I win one of them :funfact:

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

This is high effort art, for me. @Zules encouraged me to finish it after she saw my mostly-finished sketch. I intend to use it as my profile picture for the foreseeable future.

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
View attachment 9978

This is high effort art, for me. @Zules encouraged me to finish it after she saw my mostly-finished sketch. I intend to use it as my profile picture for the foreseeable future.
I KNOW THIS EXACT CHAIR!!! THIS WAS AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE!!!!
I spent way too many minutes staring at the wood grain on the bendy wood bits.

That's a difficult chair style (and pose) to draw. You did a great job!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
View attachment 9978

you look like you're about to make me an offer I can't refuse

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
View attachment 9978

I see great potential in you if you were to draw more

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
It might not look it, but I spent allll morning trying to do this thing...Lol it was almost black and white I was like AH IS IT STILL OCTOBER

I put a little more effort into this one. It was fun! Maybe I'll keep with this design lololol. (I never do)

I didn't like how the skirt looked but I wanted to still do something like that. So I opted for a tunic that is long and splits down the side (up above drawing not the below one)
I thought it was going to be the 'final design' clearly...but I ended up changing it while I was drawing Inktober. So I tried to incorporate those changes in the above character sheet.

Today
at church
we were making Christmas cards
for elderly people from care facility
(or how do you call this in English)
It might not look like it
but these take more time and effort than expected.
I think about 70 were supposed made?
I made these 2:
(sorry for poor picture quality)
:
IMG_20231129_205707_327.jpg

IMG_20231129_205722_600.jpg

IMG_20231129_214748_085.jpg

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Today
at church
we were making Christmas cards
for elderly people from care facility
(or how do you call this in English)
It might not look like it
but these take more time and effort than expected.
I think about 70 were supposed made?
I made these 2:
(sorry for poor picture quality)
:
Nice touch. We used to go do carol concerts at the local care homes growing up. I wonder if I could find a group doing that round here...

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

Doc Seibel

Lover of Great Stories and Terrible Jokes
Umbration

Essence
I recently took up painting miniatures for tabletop games. Hers is a team for a game called Blood Bowl that I 3d-printed and painted.

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
I flipping love BloodBowl! And it's the SuperBowl tomorrow so that's excellently topical.

I had an Orc team back in the way that never won and then I switched to a high elf team who were just excellent. Shame really as Varag Ghoulchewer was the best model I ever painted for my Orc team, unless you include the Truk I made for Gorkamorka.