Heyo

Best Character

Fibonacci

Hi, Im Fibonacci or Fibi for short!
Ive been reading Exvulnerum since around the time Evey and Amber met Twiney! (I think...) Decided to join the forum so I could take part in the menu game! Anywho I hope your day has been well and stay safe out there. 😊

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
hello, and enjoy your stay! you seem nice, i hope we get to know each other well :D

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Hi, Im Fibonacci or Fibi for short!
Ive been reading Exvulnerum since around the time Evey and Amber met Twiney! (I think...) Decided to join the forum so I could take part in the menu game! Anywho I hope your day has been well and stay safe out there. 😊
Greetings and salutations Fibi!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hi Fibi! Always nice to meet a longtime reader! The comic has really changed since the Mr. Twiney days, eh?
Hope you have a good time here! Welcome! Feel free to play any game that strikes your fancy, new or old. 🙂

Fibonacci

Hi Fibi! Always nice to meet a longtime reader! The comic has really changed since the Mr. Twiney days, eh?
Hope you have a good time here! Welcome! Feel free to play any game that strikes your fancy, new or old. 🙂
Thank you!

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Welcome! :D

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Greetings fellow individual.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Yo, welcome Fibonacci! You started reading about the same time I did, believe it or not! Twiney bros 😄 🤜