hey, so, you'll never guess what...

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
i've been debating whether i should send this now or later, might as well get it over and done with.

y'all remember when claudia et al. came out as a system? and i said i knew some via other online spaces? as it turns out, one of the systems i know is me/us.

i figured this out recently, and i'm still trying to figure out what all's going on up here, but i know for sure there's at least six beings inside our head.

for information about who's here, view this spreadsheet: Link: "Marken&: headmates list"

it's entirely possible (dare i say likely) that there's more i'm not aware of. feel free to ask any questions about this!
(this is also the reason i said probably to reminding @Zules about updating)

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Thanks for letting us know! TIL my comic attracts multiple multiples. (Is that okay to say?)
Do all of you enjoy Exvulnerum/Cresnov?

Marken

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Interesting. I would suggest against posting anything personal about yourself on an online forum. Discuss this with your parents if you are having issues, and, if they can't help, get a therapist. If you aren't having issues, I would recommend asking the admins to delete this.... It will be on the internet forever, but you should make your private information as hard to find as possible.

Marken

@TheJLT the reason i/we've brought this up is because it's important to our enjoyment of this space, and it's also important to y'all's perception of us as people. i could easily edit this to remove personal informaiton, but i at least want y'all to be aware of it.
~axel again

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
@TheJLT the reason i/we've brought this up is because it's important to our enjoyment of this space, and it's also important to y'all's perception of us as people. i could easily edit this to remove personal informaiton, but i at least want y'all to be aware of it.
~axel again
Ah. As long as you understand what you're doing.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Since a system is "A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole", I would like to know. Do you have multiple senses of humor? Or do you have one sense of humor that has different levels of effectivity on each 'identity'? Or is it all the same, regardless of which 'identity' is viewing the joke?

Marken

uhh, probably different senses of humor? i think different senses of humor.
~axel

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
What time is it?
This one!
:crazynervouslaugh:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Very interesting! Are there any ways you'd like me to interact with you differently, based on this information? Can I still call you Marken?

I'm glad you decided to let us know. I'm not sure what to make of it all, but you're welcome here no matter what (I mean, as long as you abide by the Rules, of course!)

Marken

Can I still call you Marken?
yes, just be aware that the name refers to all of us at once.
it's been compared to referring to someone by their last name. like, yes, it's my name, but it's not my name per se. but it's fine to refer to us that way.
Are there any ways you'd like me to interact with you differently, based on this information?
i can't think of anything else offhand, we'll get back to you on that later if any of us think of anything.

also, we made a spreadsheet where we're gonna be putting stuff about individual members. it'll be updated as time goes on.
🔵(axel)

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
yes, just be aware that the name refers to all of us at once.
it's been compared to referring to someone by their last name. like, yes, it's my name, but it's not my name per se. but it's fine to refer to us that way.

i can't think of anything else offhand, we'll get back to you on that later if any of us think of anything.

also, we made a spreadsheet where we're gonna be putting stuff about individual members. it'll be updated as time goes on.
🔵(axel)
Cool, cool! Understood. Your spreadsheet-fu continues to impress, btw :amberapproves:

Umbration

Innervation
I just saw this, and I gotta say that's pretty cool you figured that out of yourselves, comrades

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
I just saw this, and I gotta say that's pretty cool you figured that out of yourselves, comrades
Comrade, the american recycler has taken the upper path. Send the golem walker to the intercept point and blockade them. (paraphrasing battlezone soviet campaign.)

Marken

can't believe i haven't done anything here yet, hi! i'm vanessa, i've known i exist for about a week now, and i'm really glad to be around! i'll probably be posting more often, but i really have no idea ig.
~vanessa🦋

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hello!

Marken

What time is it?
This one!
:crazynervouslaugh:
it has been confirmed that we do indeed have different senses of humor. i laughed at this, despite us having collectively looked at this like five times.
also, hi, i haven't introduced myself here yet.
~Javen