Umbration

Caprice
☕☕☕ Good morning ☕☕☕

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
☕☕☕ Good morning ☕☕☕
Are those emoji meant to be a quaint decoration? Or an accurate representation of how many cups of coffee you've had this morning?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Are those emoji meant to be a quaint decoration? Or an accurate representation of how many cups of coffee you've had this morning?
Unfortunately I'm still on my first, snoooooore

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Unfortunately I'm still on my first, snoooooore
Those are rookie digits, let's PUMP THOSE NUMBERS UP

*insert drawing of Oegyein chugging espresso*

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Those are rookie digits, let's PUMP THOSE NUMBERS UP

*insert drawing of Oegyein chugging espresso*
I got a quad espresso shot from Starbucks and felt like I was dying, but man was it fun

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I got a quad espresso shot from Starbucks and felt like I was dying, but man was it fun
One time my coworkers and I got coffee, and my coworker Pat ordered a 5-shot espresso iced mocha.

He went home because he had a shorter shift, and I spilled my coffee before I could drink it. Turns out, Pat hasn't touched his, and it was in the work fridge. We have a rule at work that you can't leave food or drinks in the fridge over night, so I knew if I didn't take it the drink was gonna get dumped the next day anyway, and I really needed an extra kick to make it through my shift.

... I know hold the store record for fastest time unloading bird seed.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
One time my coworkers and I got coffee, and my coworker Pat ordered a 5-shot espresso iced mocha.

He went home because he had a shorter shift, and I spilled my coffee before I could drink it. Turns out, Pat hasn't touched his, and it was in the work fridge. We have a rule at work that you can't leave food or drinks in the fridge over night, so I knew if I didn't take it the drink was gonna get dumped the next day anyway, and I really needed an extra kick to make it through my shift.

... I know hold the store record for fastest time unloading bird seed.
😂 Did your stomach hurt really bad afterward or am I the only one being punished for daring to dream?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
😂 Did your stomach hurt really bad afterward or am I the only one being punished for daring to dream?
I was fine XD I didn't even realize what I'd done until the next day when Pat confronted me.

"Did you drink my coffee?" He asked. Guilty, I replied, "yeah bro, sorry. I figured it was gonna get thrown out anyhow."

"That's fine, but I ordered a 5 shot espresso, are you okay?"

"... I think so? I don't think it affected me to be hones--"

My boss leaned into the conversation, "He unpacked 3 pallets of 20kg bird seed in an hour, and was talking like a chipmunk for the rest of the day"

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I was fine XD I didn't even realize what I'd done until the next day when Pat confronted me.

"Did you drink my coffee?" He asked. Guilty, I replied, "yeah bro, sorry. I figured it was gonna get thrown out anyhow."

"That's fine, but I ordered a 5 shot espresso, are you okay?"

"... I think so? I don't think it affected me to be hones--"

My boss leaned into the conversation, "He unpacked 3 pallets of 20kg bird seed in an hour, and was talking like a chipmunk for the rest of the day"
You're too powerful.

Heeey, why aren't you drawing comics anymore??? :mad:

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
"(say it back)"

Don't tell me what to do :multiplepages:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration