- Likes received
The goal of this community is to be a friendly and welcoming one with quality discussions, and the rules below are ones made to help achieve that aim.
- Be respectful to everyone. Even if you disagree with someone, please stay polite in your interactions with them. Do not post messages intended to inflame, insult, or offend others. Even if that is not your intention, messages that evoke those responses are subject to removal. Posts that jokingly insult other members are ONLY allowed on the Roleplay subforum. (RP policy here.)
- Users as young as 13 are allowed on these forums, so please keep adult or objectionable (NSFW) content off this site.
- Keep your posts and forum actions meaningful. Do not spam or purposefully try to be annoying. Do not abuse the "like" system to pointlessly inflate "likes received" counts. Do not flood another user's alert box or inbox.
- Don't ask for money or donations. There's no way for the mod team to verify that charity cases are legitimate, and therefore--to prevent forum users from being scammed--no cases are allowed.
- The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old (or such greater age required in your country). If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older OR that your parent or guardian has agreed to these Terms on your behalf.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
- If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.