(Forum Game) Wreck-A-Wish

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
I wish for... another cowboy hat .<.
Granted. But I am imagining buried under an infinite amount of cowboy hats that spawned at an increasingly exponentially exponential rate starting at the moment of your wish. You aren't actually buried under an infinite amount of cowboy hats, I'm just imagining it as such.

I wish that the image described in the previous part of my comment describing infinite hats would come true.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Granted, but it's grace instead.

I wish that my bank would grant my every wish instead of you, genie.

mrtomato

Ketchup
Gran- Oh wait, sorry, your bank wished that i wished that you wished that they wished that i could grand wishes.

I wish this made sense

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Gran- Oh wait, sorry, your bank seized all of your assets and claimed your human rights.

I wish this made sense
Granted. However, it applies to you.

I wish that I could have seven broken clocks that were always wrong, no matter what time it is.

mrtomato

Ketchup
Granted, but since you wished for them to be wrong, and you want them to be wrong, the wrongest thing for you is to have them be right, right?
TL;DR: They're right because you're wrong.

I wish i had twenty-two(22) lightly used toothbrushes

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted, however, your old toothbrush gets jealous of all these slightly new toothbrushes and puts toothpaste in all your socks.

I wish I would be able to revolutionize the documentation procedures at my new company.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Granted, however, your old toothbrush gets jealous of all these slightly new toothbrushes and puts toothpaste in all your socks.

I wish I would be able to revolutionize the documentation procedures at my new company.
Granted. They overthrow you and replace you with a puppet document, but the company is constantly beset with instability. This causes there to be yet another violent overthrowing of the papers in "power". But we all know who is really in charge here. That's right. The filing cabinet.

I wish I had a double decker couch.

mrtomato

Ketchup
Granted, but all your other sitting-related furniture gets jealous and moves a slight amount when you're not looking. This causes you to question your sanity which ultimately leads to you going comepletely insane.

I wish i could fall asleep quicker.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Granted! Narcolepsy!

I wish I had seven hundred and twenty Steven bread sandwiches.

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
this game is hilarious imma resurrect it

Granted! Unfortunately, due to the law of conservation of mass, we can’t create bread from nothing. So we took your house, converted most of the mass into Steven bread sandwiches, and discarded the rest. On the bright side, you’ll have enough sandwiches to live on the streets for a while!

I wish that I could play the ukulele.

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
this game is hilarious imma resurrect it

Granted! Unfortunately, due to the law of conservation of mass, we can’t create bread from nothing. So we took your house, converted most of the mass into Steven bread sandwiches, and discarded the rest. On the bright side, you’ll have enough sandwiches to live on the streets for a while!

I wish that I could play the ukulele.
Granted. You could play the ukulele! ...But you can't anymore.

I wish my stuffed animals would do my chores for me.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Granted. You could play the ukulele! ...But you can't anymore.

I wish my stuffed animals would do my chores for me.
Granted. They are currently cleaning your room, washing your dishes, doing your taxes, committing tax fraud, eating your food, robbing a bank, toppling multiple European Governments, and feeding your cat.

I wish for a fridge that restocks itself every time I open the door

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. They are currently cleaning your room, washing your dishes, doing your taxes, committing tax fraud, eating your food, robbing a bank, toppling multiple European Governments, and feeding your cat.

I wish for a fridge that restocks itself every time I open the door
With heads... Specifically your heads. Since your heads regrow, all that happens is you suffer the pain of displaced head every time you open the door. On the bright side, you can sell as many alien heads as you want.

I wish that my vocabulary was expanded exponentially through time.

With heads... Specifically your heads. Since your heads regrow, all that happens is you suffer the pain of displaced head every time you open the door. On the bright side, you can sell as many alien heads as you want.

I wish that my vocabulary was expanded exponentially through time.
Ok, granted.
The first day, you learn every word that can be made with just a single character,
so words like "a", or "I",
but also single characters which don't form any meaningful words.
Every next day you learn every word that can be made by adding a single character to words from your existing vocabulary.
So the second day you know all two letter words. Next day you know all three letter words. And so on.
This is really exponential growth, because each day your total vocabulary is multiplied by the number of all possible characters in all alphabets.
This way you will eventually learn all possible words, but a big majority of them are words which are not real and are not used in any language.
So the actually useful words are flooded in the sea of nonsense.

I wish I manage to finish fixing one of my bicycles today so that tomorrow I could again go to work on my own bike.

Last edited:

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Ok, granted.
The first day, you learn every word that can be made with just a single character,
so words like "a", or "I",
but also single characters which don't form any meaningful words.
Every next day you learn every word that can be made by adding a single character.
So the second day you know all two letter words. Next day you know all three letter words. And so on.
This is really exponential growth, because each day your total vocabulary is multiplied by the number of all possible characters in all alphabets.
This way you will eventually learn all possible words, but a big majority of them are words which are not real and are not used in any language.
So the actually useful words are flooded in the sea of nonsense.

I wish I manage to finish fixing one of my bicycles today so that tomorrow I could again go to work on my own bike.
You finish fixing your bike. You look up and realize something horrible. It's 8 hours past when you were supposed to clock in. You get a call. "BotM? Yeah, you're fired."

I wish I got a raise at my current job. Maybe 3 more American dollars.

chaosenjoyer

Umbration

Cosmos
You finish fixing your bike. You look up and realize something horrible. It's 8 hours past when you were supposed to clock in. You get a call. "BotM? Yeah, you're fired."

I wish I got a raise at my current job. Maybe 3 more American dollars.
Granted! You are now receiving 3 extra dollars... every 8,760 hours! Better get to work!

I wish that I could get a wish granted without any negative side effects.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Your wish has been granted. Your wish was spent on that wish for a non negative wish. You have no more non negative wishes.

I wish I could have earbuds that would work properly

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Your wish has been granted. Your wish was spent on that wish for a non negative wish. You have no more non negative wishes.

I wish I could have earbuds that would work properly
Granted. But they move out after disowning you. Darn teenagers.

I wish to have a USB phone charger that is 12 meters long.

chaosenjoyer

Umbration

Cosmos
Granted! Only it’s not compatible with your phone.

I wish for this wish to not get granted.