(Forum Game) Wreck-A-Wish

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted, your shoddy 1 story wooden shack is incredibly nice to you, and offer compliments to all who enter.

I wish for the ability to travel wherever I want, whenever I want, for no price.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
you are gain the ability to travel to any point in spacetime with no cost during travel, however the knowledge of every point in spacetime makes you go insane, and now you cannot stop teleporting around the timeline.

i wish for a portal gun, usable as in the game, that is uncursed, fully functional, and used in a way that is intuitive to me, to become in my posession and current vicinity, with easy access to the gun in it's usable state.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted, however you are doomed to only ever be able to use it in a elaborate testing facility overseen by a robot overlords with a penchant for neurotoxin. Should you succeed in destroying her, another robot will take her place and the tests shall continue.

I wish for the ability to summon portals to whichever location I can think of, at will.

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted..... You can summon websites or web pages providing access or links to other sites.

I wish that I could go without sleeping if I wanted to.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance

i wish for the ability to instantly fall asleep when i lie down onto a bed

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
i wish for the ability to instantly fall asleep when i lie down onto a bed
Granted. Somewhere out in the cosmos, ~90,985,476 light years away, there is a bed that allows you to instantly fall asleep if you lie down in it.

I wish that I could wish for infinite wishes whenever I do wish for it. But not right now, oh no. Whenever the time is that I want to wish for it is when I want my infinite wishes to be my wish.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Congratulations. When you wish for infinite wishes your wish comes true. This has no effect on the world whatsoever, as everyone has the ability to make infinite wishes anyway. No wishes for anything other than more wishes will be granted, which still has no effect because everybody can still make infinite wishes. Wishing for a higher percentage of wishes granted will only be true if a higher percentage of your wishes are for wishes, ultimately making those wishes and subsequent wishes no more use than the initial wish. Wish wish, wish wish wish, wish, wish.

I wish TUBM is given a generic hat of their choosing.

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted, but you have to pay for it, plus shipping and handling. Thanks, bud! :thanksbud:

I wish for my own Newton's cradle!

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
Granted, but to make the Newton's Cradle truly "yours", the percussive "balls" of the cradle are made from your cervical vertebrae.

I wish that I was impervious to pain.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted, but to make the Newton's Cradle truly "yours", the percussive "balls" of the cradle are made from your cervical vertebrae.

I wish that I was impervious to pain.
Granted, you now have incurable leprosy that is in it's final stages.

I wish I had a milkshake right now.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted, but for every milkshake you get, I get 5 more 0-0

I wish the US immigration process was simplified in an easy-access brochure

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. The easily accessible brochure is online. Also, it is written in every language. Every different word on it is in a different language. Nobody can understand it. And if you try and put it on google translate, it will be a bunch of blathering nonsense. But it is only 17 sentences long.

I wish for the capability to observe through time and space to any location/time that I want. Knowledge would not be generated in me without observation/speculation. It would only require a general idea of the location that I wish to see.