(Forum Game) Wreck-A-Wish

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
I'm envious

Granted: You are now trapped in a pocket dimension. Your time is free, you are not. Don't worry, there's some books and a gamecube.

I wish all my dreams were lucid dreams

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. But now you cannot determine the psychological phenomena behind your dreams because you always know that you are dreaming. Also all of your dreams consist of you reaching into an endless bag of bananas to pull out and skin a banana. Then you throw the skinned banana and the peel into an endless trashcan. Each dream seems to take days to pass. You cannot escape the futile labor of peeling bananas. (You are not peeling them. You are using a potato peeler to skin them.)

I wish that I had some time off to relax.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
I mean, the nature of a lucid dream is that from there you have the power to exercise control over it; relative to will power and mental strength. I'm fine with being unable to determine my own subconscious, but I do not understand what the second part has to do with it.

It's creative, I just don't understand

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
"A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment; however, this is not actually necessary for a dream to be described as lucid."
-wiki

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Lets start a thread about what happens in the lucid dream. I'll be your subconscious.

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
I wish that I had some time off to relax.
It has yet to be granted.

EstherTb

Pizza
Umbration

Duality
you get a year off from your job, instead of enjoying it you become obsessed with the idea of getting it back but you can't because that time is mandatory.

I wish dirty plates would clean themselves

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted: you dishes all walk them selves into a volcano. They are no longer dirty.

I wish to find $5 in my wallet right now.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
dang it, ninja'd, I had a good one for that "Granted: All your cutlery, dishes etc. are now sentient until the curse is lifted. What curse? find it if you want. Oh, and they all constantly sing reeeeeeaaaallly badly. Even when you're sleeping"

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. Someone took $10 out of your bank account and put $5 in your wallet.

I wish that I could manipulate people successfully without them knowing.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted, however your name must now be changed to Iago, Lady Macbeth, Prospero, or King Richard III

I wish for the ability to learn the entire contents of any book just by touching the cover

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Your name must now be changed to Prospero.
Acceptable.

I wish for the ability to learn the entire contents of any book just by touching the cover
Granted. You're mind however is overloaded with the knowledge of the entire sub atomic makeup of an entire book. For some reason you run through a library running your fingers over all the books without stopping to think for a second. You're mind instantly implodes with all the information being stored in such a small space.....

I wish that my name was King Dudana Cor Da Prospero III.

Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I wish that my name was King Dudana Cor Da Prospero III.
Granted. Your name is now too long to fit in any forms. You end up in a bureaucratic stalemate for years, trying to get your name changed officially. Finally, you get your official name change document back. Your legal name is now listed as: "King Dud D. Prosperoiii".

I wish for a jungle gym in my backyard.

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. Your name is now too long to fit in any forms. You end up in a bureaucratic stalemate for years, trying to get your name changed officially. Finally, you get your official name change document back. Your legal name is now listed as: "King Dud D. Prosperoiii".

I wish for a jungle gym in my backyard.
Granted... but I'm gonna take the low hanging fruit.... bananas...... You now have a brand new jungle in your backyard. For some reason your backyard is bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside. 300 miles of pure tropical jungle. You are forced to exercise in the gym that resides in the middle of the jungle every day....

I wish to have a banana in my hand.... A normal banana.... that belongs to me.... that I can eat..... NORMAL!!!

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
:tastesgood::tastesbad: IT'S COVERED IN ANTS

I wish for a long, happy life for my cats.

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Life is suffering. Define long. The genie looks at you with a perplexed face....Then he forces your cats to be truly immortal. They will live forever as the most unfortunate optimistic beings in reality.

I wish for 7 dents to appear on my cup.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted? Every cup you use will have seven dents in it. You won't ever be able to finish the last few bits of your drink, because it will always be in one of those dents. They are shaped and arranged in such a way that you cannot get it out.

I wish I had a nice house.