(Forum Game) Wreck-A-Wish

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted. Unfortunantly Doc Seibel broke it trying to install global AC

I wish everyone loved ms paint as much as I do.

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. Unfortunantly Doc Seibel broke it trying to install global AC

I wish everyone loved ms paint as much as I do.
Granted.... Nobody really cares that much about it.... it is useful when trying to make some quick changes to pixel art.... but the world really doesn't change anything because Paint has its' uses. (I assume that it is the only tool you have at your disposal.)

I wish that the universe was invincible.
Root definitions of "Invincible"- "In" Meaning no/not. "Vinci" meaning Defeat. "able" Meaning Being capable of
Invincible means "Not capable of defeat".

Last edited:

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
I wish that the universe was invincible.
Root definitions of "Invincible"- "In" Meaning no/not. "Vinci" meaning Defeat. "able" Meaning Being capable of
Invincible means "Not capable of defeat".
Granted: With the universe not capable of defeat, conflict becomes meaningless. All physical, idealogical and all other forms of conflict become meaningless as nothing can yield to anything else. The world becomes frozen in it's current state of depravity, there is no purpose in ambition and people can't even yield themselves unto death.

I wish people were no longer allergic

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted. Without his peanut allergy, Oegyein literally eats all of the world's peanuts. No one else is allowed to enjoy any anymore.

I wish life got easy

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted. Without his peanut allergy, Oegyein literally eats all of the world's peanuts. No one else is allowed to enjoy any anymore.

I wish life got easy
Granted. Life got easy for one insignificant little microbe in a rural pond in Indiana. It lived a long, productive life, spawning countless other little microbes through mitosis, and generally being like the big blob on the block in agar.io. The ecosystem of the pond got imbalanced as a result, though, and after the original microbe finally perished of natural microbe causes, the landowner decided to sell the pond and surrounding land for a shopping development. Oh well.

I wish for a tres leches cake.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
Granted: the entire earth becomes such a cake. Buildings immediately collapse due to the unstable nature of their foundation. Fortunately... the cake-earth doesn't seem to spoil for some reason...

I wish food never spoiled

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
Granted. Since food cannot spoil, it also cannot be digested. You just ensured the extinction of all living things. Congratulations.

I wish I had a job that pays double what I currently make with half the hours to put in.

Tee

The Recluse of the Eastern Medow
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted but the job is super depressing and stressful leading you to an early grave. #reality

I wish I could repair any broken item instantly.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
Granted: But the materials required to fix it are taken from something equally important to you.

I wish I didn't feel cold

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted. You are now around 30 feet(9144 mm) from the sun. Quite toasty.

I wish everyone would use :sandwiches: in everything.

Tee

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
:sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches: :sandwiches:

Translation for the post wish world: granted but now people can only communicate via :sandwiches:. The entire world falls apart and humans go extinct.

I wish that the amount of effort you put into something actually resulted in the equivilent quality of the end result.

Rolenhawk

Creative Consultant
Umbration

Essence
Granted: Whilst this has the potential to solve all the world's problems, it comes at a price. All "incidental forces" now no longer exist, because all forces have a 100% efficiency transfer rate and no energy is lost. This means that there is no longer any friction; have fun.

I wish my wage was higher

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted. Your boss offers an extra $15/hr. All you have to do is pick up a package for him from a shady man in an allyway. For the first few weeks, you happily do so, but eventually the curiosity overtakes you. On your usual route, you take a detour, away from prying eyes. You open the package.

Inside, you see something you wish you never saw:

Your boss appears in the opening of the ally, just as you realize that it's a dead end. As he slowly approaches you, MLP-brand hatchet in-hand, you wonder whether the extra money was worth it.

I wish I didn't turn every Novella I wrote into a sci-fi.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I may be a brony, but the crappy vectors on the official boxes and merch always hurt my eyes...

I wish I didn't turn every Novella I wrote into a sci-fi.
Granted. You now turn every novella you write into a dark horror where everyone dies. Fun stuff.

I wish my phone's battery would last longer.

Tee

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Congrats, your phone battery life is INFINITE!!!!! But only when it is powering an old flip phone. You might see that as a win but it is a curse because you either have to carry around two phones or be left behind by technology.

I wish that whoever is reading this has a very good day :D

EstherTb

Pizza
Umbration

Duality
Done!

I wish pizzas weren’t so complicated

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted. Pizza is now so easy, cavemen could do it. Thus, they were invented by cavemen, who gorged themselves on pizza so much that they all died prematurely of heart disease, and none of us were born as a result.

I wish I still owned a TI-89 graphing calculator.

Tee

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Granted... what you thought this was a good thing. Just thinking about how such a device has not changed in 20 years despite improvements in technology will surely drive you insane soon enough.

I wish singing was easy.

EstherTb

Pizza
Umbration

Duality
granted but yours legs run away from you like the onward guys legs for some reason

I wish I had a bunCh of hats

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted. You have a banana bunch hat. Each of the bananas are made up entirely of hats. (banana hats)

I wish that I wasn't so busy.