(Forum Game) Wreck-A-Wish

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Granted! Your wish is so worthwhile however, that no one wants to wreck it, eventually the forum becomes inactive and now no one can have fun wrecking wishes

I wish I could finish my writing project already.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Granted! Your wish is so worthwhile however, that no one wants to wreck it, eventually the forum becomes inactive and now no one can have fun wrecking wishes

I wish I could finish my writing project already.
:33< Gr4nT3D, 8Ut Th3 pRoJ3Ct 1s Wr1tT3N 3Nt1r3lY 1N 4 M1% oF tRoLl TyP1Ng Qu1rKs!
Granted, but the project is written entirely in a mix of troll typing quirks.

I wish to be the king of Ireland.

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Super Patron
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted... I mean have you seen Ireland lately... good luck.
I suppose that kinda unfair but it's a political powder keg waiting to blow up again. Naming yourself king would more than likely trigger the whole thing.

I wish I knew how to code in emojicode.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Granted, but now you can only use emojis to communicate for the rest of your life. Any alternate attempts will be rendered emojified.

I wish for Robin Williams back.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Granted! The zombie apocalypse has begun

I wish I could keep an organized schedule

Reactions: Rue

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Granted but you can only stay organised on the Julian calendar.

I wish roadworks would be completed (to the correct standard) by the original completion date and not drag on. (I'm looking at you M5 Oldbury viaduct)

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Granted, but all cars have gone extinct due to overhunting by natural predators (the plane and semi-trailer) and by humans for sport. After sports cars had been hunted by the rich, the economy broke due to over inflation caused by auctioneers not having enough to afford taxidermied Porsches, resulting in the total annihilation of western civilization. Humanity turned to hunt lesser, more common breeds of cars, such as the SUV, Family Wagon, Sedans, and, eventually, the Smart-Car. Though relatives of the vehicle still exist today, such as the Motorcycle and Electric Scooter, all cars have become extinct, with only a few remaining specimens kept alive for research in facilities in Japan, Korea, and China.

Despite this, the roads are all pristinely completed to national standards of road safety.

I wish that Moriarty in BBC's Sherlock was more loyal to his depiction in the ACD novelization.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Moriarty is now more faithful to the ACD novelisation in the pilot episode of the BBC's Sherlock. Unfortunately due to differences in artistic vision between screenwriter, director, and production company the show is cancelled and the tape lost in the BBC'S film archive never to be broadcast nor see the light of day.

I wish I could spend more time at racetracks.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
you manage to attend another race at the tracks. you become so rowdy (part of a mob that is angry for a certain participant losing) that you end up banned from ever attending again.

you didn't say how much more time you wanted to spend there.

I wish for a million free Magic cards of mixed type, with no lands included.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
You wish for a million of them! All free! unfortunately, a million cards means a million papercuts. The hospital bill costs about the same amount as if you had just bought the cards from your local cornerstore.

I wish for... uh... a sandwich! With mayo, bacon, tomato, lettuce, swiss cheese, hot sauce and saltnpepper, all on white bread and toasted! That's it. That's all I want.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
You get your wish. the website figuratively explodes, by which I mean every figure of speech used in the forums = one literal explosion to your computer. On the plus side I woke up to 55 notifications this morning!

I wish for portals to both Amathae, Cresnov, and back which I can open at my command.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
Yes, but they only open at the north poles of those worlds.

I wish for something better to wish for.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Granted! But someone else posts the same wish before you

I wish for world peace

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted! Earth and Venus get back in touch after a really messy break-up. Mercury, despite being too hot for the other worlds to handle, finds comfort and companionship with frosty Pluto after his fall from worldly grace. Meanwhile, Mars quits acting out and gets a meaningful job as an asteroid traffic controller. Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus work out their differences with an electoral college voting system based on size and number of moons, to the satisfaction of each leader's constituent moon worlds. There you have it: world peace.

I wish for smooth sailing here on out!

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Granted! Waves and all obstructions in the ocean are now a thing of the past. No longer are there choppy boat rides and random marine animal attacks. On the other hand, all surfers in the world are furious at the calm waters.

I wish for motivation

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Granted! Earth and Venus get back in touch after a really messy break-up. Mercury, despite being too hot for the other worlds to handle, finds comfort and companionship with frosty Pluto after his fall from worldly grace. Meanwhile, Mars quits acting out and gets a meaningful job as an asteroid traffic controller. Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus work out their differences with an electoral college voting system based on size and number of moons, to the satisfaction of each leader's constituent moon worlds. There you have it: world peace.

I wish for smooth sailing here on out!
That's some top-tier fanfic material there!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
That's some top-tier fanfic material there!
Thanks! :D
Granted! Waves and all obstructions in the ocean are now a thing of the past. No longer are there choppy boat rides and random marine animal attacks. On the other hand, all surfers in the world are furious at the calm waters.

I wish for motivation
You got it. You are fully motivated to accomplish all your life goals. After months and years of constant motion, never sleeping, you run out of things to accomplish. Finally! After a moment of satisfaction, you attempt to kick back and relax— but you can't! You're still motivated to do stuff! Now you start taking care of things you don't really care about, which far outnumber the things you do care about. Soon, people forget about the stuff you did earlier that you were really proud of, and remember you for the endless stream of (to you) mundane accomplishments that came later. People come from far and wide to foist off their drudgery on you, and you can't help but oblige, due to your inexhaustible well of motivation.

Is that wish wrecked yet? I could go on.

I wish to make an impact.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
You jump off the nearest cliff and make an impact on the ground as well as your face

I wish there was a super computer that could solve the wavy hair problem