Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
but like nobody can move it because it's a kilometer long

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
And also, if it's indestructible it has to have infinite mass, so.... that's bad.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
And also, if it's indestructible it has to have infinite mass, so.... that's bad.
I wish I had a puppy!
Granted. Esther now has a puppy with infinite mass. Good luck trying to take him for a walk!

I wish Pantsvulnerum were more popular than Exvulnerum.

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
Granted. Everyone (except you) who reads Exvulnerum dies instantly and you forget everything about Exvulnerum.

I wish I could be anywhere I wanted whenever I wanted. (basically supreme teleportation.)

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Granted. Esther now has a puppy with infinite mass. Good luck trying to take him for a walk!

I wish Pantsvulnerum were more popular than Exvulnerum.
Who would want to ruin this?

Ok everyone dies but you. You start liking Pantsvulnerum more than Exvulnerum. Congrats. It's more popular.

I wish Pantsvulnerum would progress.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Granted. The speed and murkiness of human thought leads to bits of you being lodged in several different famous buildings and/or celestial bodies.
I wish I could cause slight (subsonic) vibrations at will, through a specific point on my body, the location and size of which is under my control.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Granted. You now have a small army of lizards in a stream (beck), which wash away downstream pretty much immediately, and lizards spew out of your phone every time you try to call somebody. Have fun.
I wish I could make people need to sneeze, but not actually be able to, at will.

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
Granted, but whenever someone around you cant sneeze the cogs in your brain stop turning for 10 seconds. (huge brain fart)

I wish I could freeze people in time and make them experience eternity in 1 second.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Granted. You can now reduce people's body temperature to lethally low levels within the timespan of one second, killing them and hastening their experience of eternity. All of this takes place "in time", that is, within the confines of our linear timeline. As a downside, you are guilty of murder should you exercise this power and will be prosecuted accordingly.

I wish Siggy Dudes could survive without me or Zules.

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Congratulations Siggy dudes can survive without you or Zules, however lacking your guidance they turn feral and destroy the forums.

I wish I felt less creaky when I wake up in the morning.

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
granted. your bones are now lubricated with oil, meaning you no longer creak. unfortunately, you die due to complications from having crude oil in your system.

i wish i could have a million dollars in my bank account.

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
i wish i could have a million dollars in my bank account.
The Possibilities are endless. With enough determination and elbow grease you can do anything. Now go out there and get a million dollars. It might take you a few years of countless hours of extreme working hazzards and a very cheap lifestyle, but it will all be worth it in the end to have the government tax half of it the instant you have it.

I wish I wasn't so annoying.

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
you have become trapped in a pocket dimension and are magically kept alive and unconsious for all eternity. you can no longer annoy anyone, ever again.

i wish that i have a million dollars in my bank account.

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
i wish that i have a million dollars in my bank account.
I can work with this... You can only withdraw pennies... and no other transactions... just 100 million pennies. Edit: including cards.

I wish to be able to travel between plains.

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
oh, you already can! just walk from one grassy plain to the other!

i wish i know when and where i am going to die.