Face Finder

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Post a face--any face--from the comic, and the first person to name the page it's on gets a FACE FINDOLLAR. Get $10,000 FF and you can exchange them for a hi-res file of any face in the comic so that you can tattoo it on your body (preferably your face).

** You must also post a new face or your claim doesn't count and you lose the rights to your findollar **

For every full hour that goes by without a face being found, the poster of the face gets one FACE FINDOLLAR. Make your faces difficult to find in order to earn large amounts of sweet, fake money.

** The face must include at least 1 eye and the chin in order to count as a valid face **

I'll start it off:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 172 Panel 5
Yes, and you can go ahead and post a new face without getting confirmation since it should be pretty obvious that the face you found is the correct face!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It took me a good few minutes of dedicated thinking to try and remember where that's from--page 119!

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
That's from Page 280, panel 2, buuuut... the reason I knew that is because the image tooltip says which page it was from!!! :rlyshockedamber:

@Zules PLS FIX

Also

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Oh, this is a problem!!
We'll have to re-save the images with misleading file names...

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 401 🐻

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Someone find my face or I'm just gonna stop drawing faces for the rest of the comic! :conyisaggro:

Reactions: Rue

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Tempted to let @BleepBloopBeep continue accumulating a vast hoard of imaginary wealth... but...

Page 173, Panel 5! That was tricky, but unfortunately for you, I rolled that page on my ExvulnerumurenluvxE random page binge last night, so... ;P

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Tempted to let @BleepBloopBeep continue accumulating a vast hoard of imaginary wealth... but...

Page 173, Panel 5! That was tricky, but unfortunately for you, I rolled that page on my ExvulnerumurenluvxE random page binge last night, so... ;P

View attachment 2484
I'll let others take a stab at it, but I'm really embarrassed about how long it took me to figure this one out.