ExvulnerumStuck

Best Character

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
What if the Cresnov fanbase.... was a homestuck adventure? Dear mercy, what have I done?

This is a tale of an Exvulnerum reader who discovers the forums, meeting all of YOU in the process! Yes, YOU will be in this adventure as well! That is if you wish to be, of course. With that in mind, I won't include anyone who wishes not to be included, so if you don't want to be part of this I need to know.

Rules:
  1. Anyone can control the "main" character, but only you can control yourself. As I said, anyone with an account on Cresnov can be included, but you're not permitted to control anyone else without their permission.
  2. Adhere to the standard rules of the Cresnov Forum. They're here if you haven't read them yet.
  3. No beast-mode-ing or playing God. This should go without saying, but there should not be a "Dominant player". Anyone attempting to wipe out the rest of the players thanos-style will immediately be insta-killed in-game. Or just sent a very sad private message with a very sad puppy gif.
  4. This is a command adventure. To control characters, input suggestions for the MC, but commands for your OC. Any chance decisions will be made with standard D&D dice.
  5. Have fun!

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality

A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 8th of May, 2019, is the day this young man got up to date with the internet comic "Exvulnerum". Though it was fifteen years ago he was given life, it is only today he will be given a name!

What will the name of this young man be?​

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
Last edited:

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Locate arms, I guess.

Your name is MARK. As was previously mentioned you just got up-to-date with Zule's EXVULNERUM, and now you're not quite sure what to do with yourself while you wait. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You have a passion for UNDERAPPRECIATED FANTASY WEBCOMICS. You like to draw fanart but you KINDA SUPER SUCK AT IT. You have a fondness for CASUAL AGRICULTURE and are an aspiring AMATEUR INTERNET CELEBRITY. You also like to play GAMES sometimes.

Looking around the room, you aren't sure there is anywhere to locate your arms. You like to live a minimalist life, just in case the IMPENDING APOCALYPSE occurs and you need to gather your belongings so you can set up camp in the nearby woods. Maybe get adopted by a pack of wolves?​

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
Question: can humans have typing quirks?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
It'l just be upside down...
:pleeeeeease:

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Last edited:

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Check fridge for Snickers

Ah yes. Your single snickers bar is still there. You saved it from your 9th birthday party as a souvenir of how rad a time you had guzzling discontinued sodas and bopping to 2013 pop songs.

... By which you mean you left it in your fridge and forgot it was there until 6 years later.

... Nasty...​

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Gather up your belongings in an IMPENDING APOCALYPSE mock drill.
Examine playing cards on desk.
Examine GameBro magazines.

You opt to begin a mock drill in case of an IMPENDING APOCALYPSE, but also get distracted by a number of the few things you leave around your room. This happens to be a great way to waste your time until EXVULNERUM updates once more, but you shouldn't count on doing this for the rest of your natural life. There are only so many things to look at in your possession.

The deck of cards was a gift from your Uncle. He's at work right now, but he's a pretty rad dude. He takes care of you while your parents are overseas. He's also significantly younger than your parents, so sometimes people mistake him for your older brother. The pranks and gags you pulled with that knowledge were absolutely epic.

The GameBro mags were homemade. You read Homestuck and liked the idea of a videogame magazine, but you never published it because, in hindsight, it was an ultra-mega cringey thing to do.​

Reactions: Val

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
CA (my character): pester Mark
-- codedAstronomer [CA] began pestering NutterButter [NB] at 2:35 UTC --

CA: .ʎǝɥ

Last edited:

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality

A weird notification comes from your web-browser. It seems to come from a webpage titled "Cresnov". On further inspection, the site's layout resembles a forum of sorts, and some elements of the page appear.... familiar. Cresnov... wasn't that a place in Exvulnerum?

A small bell icon sits in the top right corner with a small red circle containing the number "one". What's odder is that you seemed to be signed into this site with a username and everything. You do not remember signing up, but perhaps you did it in your sleep. After all, your bed is less than 30 feet away from your pc.

A user named "Marken" seems to be messaging you, using an alias of "codedAstronomer".​

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality

-- codedAstronomer [CA] began pestering NutterButter at 2:35 UTC --

Marken:
CA: .ʎǝɥ

NutterButter:
Uh... hi? What is this place? I don't remember signing up
Marken:
CA: .ʌousǝɹƆ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝM

NutterButter: