Exvulnerum the Webtoon

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
We're only on chapter 6 on the Webtoons version, and it seems like the reader base over there is already larger in size and more active than everyone on the main website's current chapter 16 (although it is hard to compare since I'm uploading 3-5ish pages per Webtoon update, so it's not a 1:1 of content). But still. Lots of activity over there!
I’m sorryyyy :dejectedamber: We’ll try to be more active

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I’m sorryyyy :dejectedamber: We’ll try to be more active
YES GET TO WORK
I mean really it's just a matter of numbers. Webtoons Exvulnerum has 1600 subscribers whereas I'm not sure how many people follow Exvulnerum on the main site. My RSS feed only registers 50 subscribers, Feedly shows another 55 (or is that overlapping? not sure), and then it's pretty hard to tell how many readers just check back on their own manually or via other methods, but it doesn't seem to be more than 1,000.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
YES GET TO WORK
I mean really it's just a matter of numbers. Webtoons Exvulnerum has 1600 subscribers whereas I'm not sure how many people follow Exvulnerum on the main site. My RSS feed only registers 50 subscribers, Feedly shows another 55 (or is that overlapping? not sure), and then it's pretty hard to tell how many readers just check back on their own manually or via other methods, but it doesn't seem to be more than 1,000.
Honestly I don't what those things are. e_e;
I just have a link to the Exvulnerum "latest" page on my bookmark bar, so I'm guessing that is something that doesn't register in either of those ??

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
I just have a link to the Exvulnerum "latest" page on my bookmark bar, so I'm guessing that is something that doesn't register in either of those ??
Same, but i never use the bookmark i just check back every other day or so

Reactions: Rue

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
That would be "check[ing] back on their own manually"
It's possible to track page hits so I can kind of guess how many people are doing that, but it's hard to know how many of those visits are the same person viewing the page more than once, so I'm also estimating based on comment activity (the general rule is something like 1% of a website's visitors actually comment)

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
That would be "check[ing] back on their own manually"
It's possible to track page hits so I can kind of guess how many people are doing that, but it's hard to know how many of those visits are the same person viewing the page more than once, so I'm also estimating based on comment activity (the general rule is something like 1% of a website's visitors actually comment)
I usually check back 1-3 times a day every other day, so if that's anything to go by, you can assume that one person check by a day (2 average. every other day makes 1) which is easy to track.

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
i just leave the tab open, and i check in every day for DDD anyway

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I don't use RSS or Feedly, instead I just see the mail from patreon about the new page's sketch, and with that I know the new page is up :D

Reactions: Rue

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I just remember Monday Wednesday and Friday

... Or sometimes @EstherTb will remind me ^^;

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I don't use RSS or Feedly, instead I just see the mail from patreon about the new page's sketch, and with that I know the new page is up :D
This is the Author Prescribed and one true correct method

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Webtoons is on Chapter 13 now

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice