Exvulnerum the Webtoon

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
So for the past several weeks, I've been working on converting the early Exvulnerum pages to Webtoon format (vertical scroll).

Here's my fresh release of the first 5 episodes, which cover the prologue and part of chapter 1!

I'm hoping that putting the comic on Webtoons (which is an absurdly popular app) will bring in more readers. Readership growth has been on the decline lately, so I needed to do something to shake things up and create an opportunity to attract more people to Exvulnerum. Hopefully this will do the trick!

It's also a fun new way to read the comic, especially on phones.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I think I’m your first subscriber lol. I gave some love but only one comment. I know too much!

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
EYYYYY I HAVE WEBTOON TOO! WE CAN ALL BE WEBTOON PALS! :amberapproves:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Unfortunately no feature ;-; Spirit pals will have to do.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Oegyein
I can't click on your username above your comment on episode 5 to get to your profile :alternativefrecks: Webtoons whyyy

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Update on my Webtoon efforts:

I'm not sure what was special about January 6th. I've tried to update during the same hour of the day I did then, but I haven't been able to replicate those results.

It must have been Arthur's "CUUUTE" face that did it :cuuute:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It is really cool that they give you the charts and analysis!
Ah these are from my own spreadsheet! I've been keeping track of the numbers 🤓

This is the extent of their actual provided statistics:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
So Exvulnerum has been featured on the front page of their app and website (I have no idea how or how long it'll be there), and I've gone from 329 subscribers last week to 804 right now--and rising!!

The rating has dropped a lot though. It was hovering around 9.5, and now it's 8.68. If anyone here thinks it deserves a higher rating, then you can make a difference by rating it if you sign up on the 'toons :lol: Thanks to those who have already rated!!

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
So Exvulnerum has been featured on the front page of their app and website (I have no idea how or how long it'll be there), and I've gone from 329 subscribers last week to 804 right now--and rising!!

The rating has dropped a lot though. It was hovering around 9.5, and now it's 8.68. If anyone here thinks it deserves a higher rating, then you can make a difference by rating it if you sign up on the 'toons :lol: Thanks to those who have already rated!!
I gave it 10/10 from the beginning

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
We're only on chapter 6 on the Webtoons version, and it seems like the reader base over there is already larger in size and more active than everyone on the main website's current chapter 16 (although it is hard to compare since I'm uploading 3-5ish pages per Webtoon update, so it's not a 1:1 of content). But still. Lots of activity over there!

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
We're only on chapter 6 on the Webtoons version, and it seems like the reader base over there is already larger in size and more active than everyone on the main website's current chapter 16 (although it is hard to compare since I'm uploading 3-5ish pages per Webtoon update, so it's not a 1:1 of content). But still. Lots of activity over there!
That's awesome! :oooooooh: