Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
This is the doll that stands up in the middle of the night, says your full name and birth date in a tongue forgotten to time, then returns to it's limp posture before never moving again.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I worked on the cover for approx 6 hours today and now my brain is mush

Trying to make it look how I want it to look without making it too girly pastel sparkle fun is apparently my final boss challenge here

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I worked on the cover for approx 6 hours today and now my brain is mush

Trying to make it look how I want it to look without making it too girly pastel sparkle fun is apparently my final boss challenge here
Please, make it as sparkle-kawaii-desu as you'd like! It just makes it more soul-crushing when new readers figure out this isn't a light-hearted anime adventure! :creepyamber:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
DON'T TEMPT ME
Zules finds her self in the desert. She has been fasting for 40 days and 40 nights. Oegyein approaches, holding concept art for the sparkliest kawaii anime cover you've ever seen.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Zules finds her self in the desert. She has been fasting for 40 days and 40 nights. Oegyein approaches, holding concept art for the sparkliest kawaii anime cover you've ever seen.
😂

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Welllllll I really wanted to get the book submitted this week for a print proof... but trying to get the cover looking perfect is causing some delays... so I have to actually just put the book on the shelf (metaphorically 😭) until next week because Chapter 20 isn't going to draw itself hahaha.