THE BRICK DEMANDS SACRIFICE
The brick demands sacrifice from:
- One person residing in the UK
- One person residing in Australia
- One person residing in California
Will you sacrifice your time for the sake of the brick? I would need you to:
- Provide me your shipping address (Minors: you must have your guardian's permission)
- Read carefully through every page of the brick (653 pages)
- Write down any and every error you see (printing errors, formatting errors, typos, damage, etc.) and send me your report along with relevant photos
- Send me a photo of the last interior page of the book (which contains information about the printing location and lot number)
- Post a selfie here with you and the brick for hype (you can blur or obscure your face if you want)
- Complete these tasks within roughly 1 week after receiving the brick
In exchange, you will receive:
- One free brick! NOT a finalized version, but an advance copy that may contain errors and issues. It's still a cool brick tho.
Sorry that I'm geo-limiting this offer, but I need to evaluate certain printing locations, and I need you to live close enough to those locations that the shipping is completed ASAP because we gotta get this brick MOVIN'.
Anyway, post here or private message me. In case multiple people from the same region want to participate, I'll tiebreak with oldest Cresnov registration date.