Exvulnerum Scavenger Hunt

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Here's how this thing's gonna go down:

1. Person A asks everybody to find someone or something in the existing panels of Exvulnerum.
  2. Person B racks their brain trying to remember where they saw that and has a mini-freakout.
  3. Person C proudly posts a hyperlink to the page in question (or one of them, if several qualify) while Person B clicks frantically through the archives. OPTIONAL: Person C, so confident in their success, even goes as far as to crop out and post the desired target in question as an image!
  4. Person C, in the same post, asks for a new target to be found. Person B finds the previous target and hurries back, only to have their hopes and dreams crushed forever.
  5. Person B, however, realizes that they just saw that person/place/thing/event/idea during their search! They swiftly post a link, request a new target, and the game continues.
Step 1: Locate the page you want to link to.
Step 2: Highlight the page address in your browser's navigation bar.
Step 3: Copy the entire URL. The exact way to do this varies by operating system - try Ctrl+C on Windows, or tap and hold the highlighted text on mobile devices. God help you if you use a Mac, for I cannot.
Step 4: In the thread reply box, type the word or phrase you want to turn into a link.
Step 5: Highlight the desired word or phrase.
Step 6: In the dashboard just above the typing window, you should find a button that looks like two chain links. Guess what this does! Go on, click it.
Step 7: In the window that pops up, paste the URL you copied earlier (Windows: Ctrl+V, Mobile: tap and hold, Mac: ?????)
Step 8: Click "Insert", and voila! Your very own hyperlink!

Now, let's get started, shall we?

BRING ME A DAEMON WHO ISN'T DZUNA!

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Does the background demon from page 62 count? I'm running out of time, here, man! I gotta sleep, HAVE MERCY!!

Last edited:

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
AHH! AAAHHH! I SO FOUND IT!! HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?!?!
Gentlemen. Madams. I offer you page 268. Snofty!
Begin the applause!

Now, when you say person C asks for a new target, you mean I ask you, right? Well, I'm askin'.
Also, I feel bad for person B right now. Whoever they are.

Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I mean you ask everybody, and then it's fair game. Maybe Person E will steal it! We don't talk about Person D.

By the way, I think your image only shows up for you because it's hosted from Google Drive. At least, I can't see it. I usually use imgur.com for things like this.

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
I mean you ask everybody, and then it's fair game. Maybe Person E will steal it! We don't talk about Person D.

By the way, I think your image only shows up for you because it's hosted from Google Drive. At least, I can't see it. I usually use imgur.com for things like this.
Fixed. Thanks for the tip!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
So @Jackal gets to pick the next item/target, right?

I have so many ideas and would jump into the game with exuberance, but @Avidro banned me from playing :internalstruggle:

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
Well it would be cheating.. like: "On page 310 who is the main antagonist >:} you will NEVER get page 310!!! I WIN!!!"

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
When I say "text", I mean anything that can be typed or pasted into a text box such as this one. That includes all punctuation, white space, and foreign characters (including the ones used for the Cresnovian alphabet).

Hang on, let me change a couple of words in the request; that might make things clearer....