Exvulnerum Music

Steady Eagle

Super Patron
Umbration

Caprice
I just wanted to let those of you that give a crap know that I am going to be working on perhaps doing music with other people, so I am going to stop or at least do Exvulnerum Music much slower. Thank you!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I have a new piece that would be for when Evey goes to Caroline's.
This is where the debacle starts: Link: "Exvulnerum - page 514"
This is probably the most intense part of the whole comic so far.
This is the theme song for the event in the comic at zules.com/exvulnerum/
Be sure to check it out! https://soundcloud.com/chase_steenburg%2Fevey-and-carolines-debacle
Oh awesome, new music!!

This is how I imagine the sections playing out:
Start to 0:44 - Evey makes his way to Caroline's house and is invited in... very ominous and kind of sinister
0:44 to 1:44 - This is where his internal struggle really ramps up and clouds everything else out in his mind
1:44 feels like a true "moment of no return" climax--maybe either when Evey touches Caroline or when he chokes her

My only suggestion is that I think the song would benefit from some more frenzy after 1:44, some discord and a feeling of things totally falling apart. I really like the very end of the song--more of that, starting earlier, perhaps?

Great work! :thumbsup:

Steady Eagle

Super Patron
Umbration

Caprice
Oh awesome, new music!!

This is how I imagine the sections playing out:
Start to 0:44 - Evey makes his way to Caroline's house and is invited in... very ominous and kind of sinister
0:44 to 1:44 - This is where his internal struggle really ramps up and clouds everything else out in his mind
1:44 feels like a true "moment of no return" climax--maybe either when Evey touches Caroline or when he chokes her

My only suggestion is that I think the song would benefit from some more frenzy after 1:44, some discord and a feeling of things totally falling apart. I really like the very end of the song--more of that, starting earlier, perhaps?

Great work! :thumbsup:
Thank you for listening! How you think it sounds is just what I intended. Glad I was able to portray that correctly. I will likely edit the the end bit as well. Thank you for the suggestions!