ExPUZZLEnerum 2

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
ExPUZZLEnerum 2 runs the entire month of September!

Its rules are slightly different than the last ExPUZZLEnerum, so be sure to read this entire post even if you participated last time.

Every day of September, a new puzzle piece will be uploaded as a TWC voting incentive. > This is the link to vote and get a piece < Vote every day, collect all the pieces, and put them together to form a complete picture! You can do this all on your own, or you can cooperate with users on this forum to help the community here assemble the picture.

The rule this time is that you can only post 10 pieces maximum PER USER on this thread (or anywhere else on the forums :p). Since there are 30 pieces total, that means that as little as 3 users can work together to gather the pieces and finish the puzzle (3 users X 10 pieces each = 30 pieces total). Try to work together without cheating to win :geek:

(I know I'm posting this thread a little on the early side, but I need to create this thread's URL so that I can get the voting incentive pieces set up, and that was my chore for this weekend.)

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Yay! Can't wait for the nose picker again!

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
ExPUZZLEnerum 2 runs the entire month of September!

Its rules are slightly different than the last ExPUZZLEnerum, so be sure to read this entire post even if you participated last time.

Every day of September, a new puzzle piece will be uploaded as a TWC voting incentive. > This is the link to vote and get a piece < Vote every day, collect all the pieces, and put them together to form a complete picture! You can do this all on your own, or you can cooperate with users on this forum to help the community here assemble the picture.

The rule this time is that you can only post 10 pieces maximum PER USER on this thread (or anywhere else on the forums :p). Since there are 30 pieces total, that means that as little as 3 users can work together to gather the pieces and finish the puzzle (3 users X 10 pieces each = 30 pieces total). Try to work together without cheating to win :geek:

(I know I'm posting this thread a little on the early side, but I need to create this thread's URL so that I can get the voting incentive pieces set up, and that was my chore for this weekend.)
Ooh! Since we have 17 days, we should organize a point system, with teams, and prizes, and cookies, and half-time entertainment, and a stadium to rival the Colosseum! (The points and teams are serious-ish though)

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Ooh! Since we have 17 days, we should organize a point system, with teams, and prizes, and cookies, and half-time entertainment, and a stadium to rival the Colosseum! (The points and teams are serious-ish though)
If someone comes up with a system that I think will A) be fun and drama-free and B) not create an easy opening for cheating, I'll consider implementing it! :geek: I'm sure a prize/prizes could be arranged!

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
You wound me.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Reminder that ExPUZZLEnerum 2 starts tomorrow evening!

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Why‽

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
On your marks! Get set! DON'T GO YET YOU HAVE TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF 18 HOURS 4 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDS!

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Ay porque...

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Piece 2. Have we already failed so soon?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
... Or is it a random piece each day?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It goes in order, so either someone who saved it needs to post piece 1, or the final puzzle here will have a big hole :p

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
NOOOOOO

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Told you.

SolarisJT

Guardian
Umbration

Cosmos
[Gah! I had final assignments and presentations, and completely forgot yesterday was the 1st! :westembarrassed:]

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
... perhaps not... I'm gonna keep digging through random web archives, see if I get lucky.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Part 7

Dang it again.