ExPUZZLEnerum 1

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've put together a small challenge with the new TopWebcomics voting incentive.

I created an image and divided it up into 6 pieces. I've already uploaded the first one, and the next 5 will be uploaded Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. (This is based on TWC's server which rolls over around midnight GMT... I think? Give or take a couple hours.)

Remember to vote each day to gain a new piece. Here's the link to vote! And then, once you have all 6, put them together to view the final image!

This is a cooperative event, so you MAY post the images here in the thread and work together to finish the picture. The kicker is that you may only post 1 piece of the puzzle on this thread PER USER! So in order for the final image to be assembled, one user should post today's piece, another can post Monday's, a third user can post Tuesday's, etc etc.

However, there is a possibility that a piece will be missed in this thread, so you're encouraged to vote every day and hoard the pieces on your own (without posting them here). If you gather all 6 by yourself, you can put the puzzle together all on your own! Fun and fair :D

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Okay, @Smiley100P got the first piece. Nice job! :D (Remember, Smiley, this is the only piece you can post in the thread this week.)

The next one will go up tonight/tomorrow.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Anyone gonna post the 2nd piece? :p

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
A new member appears to save the day! :eek:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Only about 7 more hours for someone else to post piece #3!

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Can we post images on other threads, mysterious fedora lady?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Can we post images on other threads, mysterious fedora lady?
If you mean the current puzzle piece: Well, technically I guess my wording of the rules in the first post would allow that, but it's important to follow the spirit of the law, so don't do it! :p Nice try!

I am delighted that you joined to help out, though! You could try calling out a specific user to post the next piece, but I'm not sure if that would work (hopefully!)

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
If you mean the current puzzle piece: Well, technically I guess my wording of the rules in the first post would allow that, but it's important to follow the spirit of the law, so don't do it! :p Nice try!
Darn.

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
What about the URL?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
No URL posting either, sorry! :yeahwhatever:

All we need is someone besides @Master Overlord and @Smiley100P to post it, which shouldn't be hard, but everyone's slackin' :eveyunimpressed:

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Ahh! (`_´)ゞ I'll get you yet!

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
What if, I put them on a document, and put a link?

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Hey what are you doing, going all NSA on me, I saw you activity.

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
But seriously guys post the darn pictures. Please

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
I just realized the practicality of this ruse to rise this comic out of the abyss that is the top webcomics 2nd page and into a more relevant, albeit still dark twilight zone where nary a reader scroll.

Master Overlord

Internet Emperor
Knew it.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Another new user comes out of the woodwork to save the day, continuing to shame our regulars! ;)