Everything TCG and TCG Adjacent

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
My new, highly experimental "Rainbow Roll" deck is finally on its way to me via USPS!! :superexcitedamber:

Can't wait to lose a bunch and end up using only half of the current deck construction... :cannothandle:

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's back!

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
It's back. I had to enter my login details from scratch but at least I got to do my daylies before bed (Lost though, the enemies Arcanine was doing it's 2 energy attack with only one energy on it and I have no idea why it could :-/).

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's back. I had to enter my login details from scratch but at least I got to do my daylies before bed (Lost though, the enemies Arcanine was doing it's 2 energy attack with only one energy on it and I have no idea why it could :-/).
Probably this terror

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Oh yes, I stupidly hadn't realised that was for EVERY Pokemon you had out, thought it was just the Charizard. Misread!

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
I was putting an F in the chat for you
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I thought I'd missed something else. In a way I had, but not in an in game way fortunately.

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity

This was a flipping close one, but I got it by 1 prize card! Could maybe have decked them out too.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Just watched most of the Dortmund Regional Pokemon TCG finals. That was a great one! I liked the casters a lot too.