Dzuna Fashion

Best Character

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
Okay so Dzuna is rarely seen wearing the same thing twice, how many outfits do you think she has? Or are they just illusions and not even outfits. (IS DZUNA WEARING ANYTHING AT ALL?! WHERE DOES REALITY BEGIN :COGNIZANCE:)

Anyway, do you think she only wears ex-king stuff (or variations of it)? Or does she make original designs?
So many questions, so little time.

:thanksbud:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
She probably steals the designs from anyone she sees and has a bit of creative processing

Reactions: Tee

TheJLT

All Know It
Umbration

Cognizance
She is obviously very old and wise compared to us mere humans. Having lived for at least as long as she has been the guardian of the curse, she should have seen many outfits. She probably existed before she was guardian of Exvulnerum. I bet that she was the best choice of many when deciding who would "guard" the curse.

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
She is obviously very old and wise compared to us mere humans. Having lived for at least as long as she has been the guardian of the curse, she should have seen many outfits. She probably existed before she was guardian of Exvulnerum. I bet that she was the best choice of many when deciding who would "guard" the curse.
Huh, I always had the impression that she existed TO guard the curse. Looks like we'll get more clues in the coming pages!

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
IUOTE="StickFreeks, post: 43015, member: 31"]
Huh, I always had the impression that she existed TO guard the curse. Looks like we'll get more clues in the coming pages!
[/QUOTE]
I'm excited to see this 😄

Doc Seibel

Lover of Great Stories and Terrible Jokes
Umbration

Essence
Anyway, do you think she only wears ex-king stuff (or variations of it)? Or does she make original designs?
My guess is neither. I think she prefers imitation to originality, but she's not limited to Kings of Pain, either.