Cresnovcraft MASTERS (Summer 2024 Minecraft Server)

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
It took like 40 tries, but I caught a Keldeo!

It's over Keldeo! I have the high ground!

Unicorn trio

In other news, the Egg now sits proudly atop the Lighthouse :D
Fun fact, did you know that the Egg actually emits light? That makes it the rarest light source, since there is only one per world.
Which is a shame, because it makes a great lampshade.

And I'll try a first entry into prettiest team:

Gardevoir, Sylveon, Keldeo, Galarian Rapidash, Rapidash, Suicune

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Guess who died in lava and lost all her stuff again?

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Not much screenshots but... We did find a Fire Gym in the Nether finally! Also a found a few troublesome pokemon. One of being is Ultra Rare rarity spawn that only spawns in a short time frame during a snow storm.

I spent so much time trying to fish up Tynamo that if it didn't exist I wouldn't have made that Magikarp spinning video. I only fished up all those Magikarps because of this little bugger. And guess what? After I caught one, one literally spawns in a small pool.
v Fishing spot v

2 hours later...

I landed up beating the Ice Gym, with Healthiest cheering me on. #fittesttrainer

Me and Zules flew to the Tundra's Ice Spikes as she was trying to help me spawn a Kyurem. Spoiler Alert: We didn't get Kyurem to spawn.

And last important thing for the day... The Fire City in the Nether discovered! (IT was very dangerous)

Also unrelated to anything else but this is Sweeper Moth in the snow.

Also here is my newly created Gen V Checklist with labels! These remainder pokemon will be difficult to get.

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Yesterday I did a little End City raid, got myself some pretty neat stuff, including a few pairs of wings :D

And so, now properly equipped and winged, I decided to go a little crazy...
The other day I died in lava, and lost a whole bunch of stuff, including the iron axe that I slayed the dragon with...
So I decided to get another one.

It went much smoother than last time lol.

After that, I did more End City exploration, and found some of the rarest items that you can find in chests!

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I plan to play a lot today since I have given myself a rest day due to a doctor's appointment!

But first, random screenies:

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
I'm very proud of this shiny, so I'm gonna go ahead and claim this. :) I know I caught like, 5-6 shinies before it, but this one is my favorite. #shiniestmoment

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Just came back from a little mining session, which turned out pretty good, as it pushed my diamonds total well over 100! #richestminer

Also, trying a full Eeveelution team right now, based on an artwork by BuvanyBu #sharpestsix

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Oh wow you got all the eeveelutions almost looking in the right directions from the artwork! (Seems Jolteon decided to look the other way)
That must have took awhile to set up. Though it helps when you use them as a mount they seem to stay still.

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Yeah, I found out that when you mount then dismount, the pokémon stays in place, very useful for screenshots, but yeah sometimes they just rotate however they want lol

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
I've slowed way down in getting screenshots, most of these are gonna be random. Some highlights being I've started joining Zules in a rotation between finding Kyurem then switching to looking for Tutors, then we added Meloetta in the list.

I was able to catch two more legendaries in my Gen 5 collection and I now only need 25 more pokemon! Sounds easy right...? Not at all. Most of the harder ones are legendaries.

Overall, no very many screenshots. I've also started working on an Obstacle Course (Obby for short) which is pretty much just platforming. I'll share screenshots when I make more progress. I may even make a video of it.

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
While keeping my game open in the background with the Narrator on, I was able to get a Meloetta spawn finally! Only took like, 2-3 hours... Maybe there is hope for Kyurem afterall. I mean Kyurem is 0.5 Rarity while Meloetta is 0.3.

For legendaries, I only need Cobalion, Terrakion, Tornadus, Landorus, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem. Sadly... Art Fight is coming up and I usually join those every year so I'll be playing less Minecraft. :( Not sure if I can complete Gen 5 to extend the server in time. Getting these legends to spawn is very difficult.

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
NOOOOO I finally got a Kyurem to spawn in a Den but no one is online to help me catch it!

I don't suppose anyone can jump on to help me out? :( I've been hunting for this for weeks. I'm gonna stay afk in this den until someone decides to help. Sadly I can't see or type in chat so I'll never know.

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
I've successfully caught Kyurem thanks to @StickFreeks logging on and saving the day for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I pretty much got one of the hardest legendaries out of the way considering it only seems to spawn in Dens. But if anyone knows what that means, it means one chance to catch it and if four pokemon faints, it disappears without a second chance. I held onto my Master Ball for this moment of victory, even though it was a very small chance of success. And don't even get me started on how long it took to get one to even spawn! Even @Zules been trying to help me get it, and nothing. We just kept getting the ice horse.

Here are the screenshots of Kyurem's capture moments!

Shoutouts to StickFreek and her Pokemon Fluffy the Eternatus for being the MVP in helping me catch this pokemon. Even though the 4th NPC kept dying, we somehow still won with brute force! Eternatus is such a strong pokemon.

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
LETS GOOOO Congratulations!!

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm so glad I never have to think about Kyurem ever again 😵

Actually, I will miss calling it with the Narrator

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
I'm so glad I never have to think about Kyurem ever again 😵

Actually, I will miss calling it with the Narrator
Hey, there is always the other six legendaries!

Speaking of which I played a bit today trying to fill out more of my dex. And... I only have 11 more pokemon to get. Including the 6 legendaries.
The non-legend Pokemon I require: Throh, Sigilyph, Stunfisk(Gen 5, not Galarian). Simipour and Archeops I can obtain with Evolutions but I need a second Panpour.

The legendaries I require are as follow: Cobalion, Terrakion, Tornadus, Landorus, Reshiram and Zekrom.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
ONE WEEK LEFT for the server until it closes! Unless someone completes the challenge of collecting all pokemon in a single generation! ( @Azulee is closest it seems, so you may want to help them out.)

Also, whether the server closes or not, all contests will close on July 11th!

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
SCREENS

When me, @Azulee and @Ciela had a snowball fight while waiting for Kyurem

What @Azulee looks like when they ride their hydreigon

@Ciela made a straight-drop mine and I tried covering up the hole (can't see it from this angle) with pork chops

How it was waiting for Kyurem

When I buried @Ciela in dirt as she AFKed

Onixes

Mine's bigger and feistier

Azulee and the New Moon Zubat

How Azulee consoled me after I accidentally pushed a Diglett into some lava

SO THEN........ I'm trying to help Azulee catch the remaining Gen 5 mons they need, and I had this crazy idea. Two of them that they still need are flying legends that spawn in the air. So I thought about building a giant wall/net to catch them because otherwise it's so easy for them to spawn and fly away without giving you a good chance to enter battle with them. So I suggested this as a joke... but they said OK let's do it. So here we are.

It took a lot of wood

We were really excited when it trapped a Beedrill

When I ran out of wood, Azulee brought more but dropped it from the sky like a demented Lakitu (later on I tried this against Azulee but hit the wrong button and died)

Our beautiful wall!

big

We also tried to build the lower portion too but gave up lol

THEN THUNDURUS FINALLY SPAWNED... unfortunately that was the one Azulee already had.

But at least it proved our wall could catch these guys!

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Been pretty busy recently, really hope I'll have the time to come back and finish the Lighthouse interior and make the redstone thingy I wanted to make (there's a redstone contest, I have to participate!)