Cresnovcraft MASTERS (Summer 2024 Minecraft Server)

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Luckily we have all the screenshots and our memories when it goes down! Though I'm worried the Legendaries are gonna be the reason I don't complete Gen 5 though. I've only caught Keldeo so far.

Also I made a video starring a group of Magikarps for the Magikarp fans. This happened while I was fishing in the Jungle... (Yes I did find a jungle! More on that with screenshots later on)

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
With our infructuous search for rare biomes, @Azulee and I decided to travel through the Nether to reach faraway places more quickly (because 1 block in the Nether = 8 blocks in the Overworld).
So I showed him the trick to climb onto the Nether roof, setup a portal to access it more easily, and set in our own directions.

I first went 1k (so actually 8k) blocks West, searched around the area and explored another large Desert, but nothing interesting, so I went back through my portal and went 2k (so 16k) to the south, explored some more, and decided to make my way back through the Overworld instead of the Nether.
Yep, all 16 000 blocks, on my trusty Ponyta's back.
Unfortunately, while Azulee did find one of the biomes we were looking for (and I'll let him show y'all what he found), I didn't have such luck, and the only thing of interest I found was a Fairy Gym:

GOLD SYLVEON STATUE

If you wanna visit, it's in -540 13600

Last but not least, while on my way back, my Galarian Ponyta evolved into Galarian Rapidash, the most fabulous Pokémon

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Also I made a video starring a group of Magikarps for the Magikarp fans. This happened while I was fishing in the Jungle... (Yes I did find a jungle! More on that with screenshots later on)

truly the most epic video I've ever seen

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I HAVE FOUND BADLANDS and they're gigantic
Will post screenshots tomorrow, gotta go sleep

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Don't worry, we still need to find Mushrooms at some point. That'll add up to like, 50% of the SSD.
But I'm content with Jungle and Badlands. I can complete my Gen 5 pokedex with those biomes.

I should probably screen some screenshots and updates. It's been awhile.

Firstly, my Pokemon got something very interesting... For Pokemon experts, this will have so much meaning on just how lucky I am playing Pixelmon. That was like, 1-2 days ago. As of now? My whole team has it.

As Ciela mentioned, we were making portals on the Nether's rooftop! Honestly a pretty neat trick. I first tried the trick without dying also. I'm very proud of myself. :) But to be fair, Ciela's a great tutor and explained it very well.

We split up to make portals in different directions, I went East about 1500 meters away from this portal and once I came out it wasn't long after some flying around that I finally discovered it... THE JUNGLE BIOME!

Oh and yeah as you can see, I went fishing cause there was one pokemon that I needed to catch with a Good Rod, and I kept catching Magikarps. This is the same location I made the video with.

Finally the last thing I did was head in the direction of the Badlands that Ciela found recently! I landed up entering a Ultra Wormhole for the first time and had some fun getting my team destroyed.

Excadrill's earthquake really destroys them. I didn't expect there to be 5 pokemon that can attack you at once here. Sadly, when all my pokemon fainted, I respawned in my town. Guess you can't have all pokemon faint. I hope I see another Wormhole at some point.

I would show a crusty screenshot of the map so far, but... I logged out and can't be helped to log in. I played for quite awhile today and need to rest.

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Just posting to announce I've beaten my first Gym! In fact... The Grass Gyms are now EASY AS PIE. If there are unique Gym Badges I'm getting all the Grass ones. Though I am a bit concern on how many unique Grass badges there are... Cause the one I achieved was called the "Grass Badge" which doesn't exist. If anyone is a master at telling the shape of each badge and knows what this actually is, let me know!

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
So many things happened today x)
First of all, have some shaded screenshots of the Badlands

The Holy Butterfly

Then, after some time exploring of the gigantic ocean bordering the Badlands and its neighbouring Jungle (because yes, I found a second jungle right next to the mesa lol), I finally stumbled onto the last biome:

Also here my Kirlia evolved into Gardevoir! 💚
And thus I got my favourite achievement:

After that, I jumped into a vortex and jumped around the low gravity of the Ultra World, just for kicks.
And this visit actually ended up being great, because not only did I find a rare item that Azulee needed, but I found my first shiny!

And while we exchanged stuff, Azulee traded me the last Eevee I needed, along with the leaf stone to evolve it into Leafeon.
Thus, the team is now complete!! :D
"8-Bit"

"Don't touch"

"Snuggles"

"Vegan"

"Glacée"

"Esprit"

"Ombre"

And last but not least, "Trans icon"

But that's not all!
Shortly after I took those pictures, a Suicune spawned on my beach!
Having never tried to catch a legendary, and having an alright team, I went and tried to catch it.
It didn't go well. My team fainted twice, I spent all my ultra balls, even the few extra that Azulee brought me mid-battle, and ate through half my hyper potions, but eventually, on the third try, with my last Pokémon (Meowscarada the MVP), and after throwing another 20-ish great balls, I finally caught my first Legendary!! :D

On that note, I should probably start building myself a house.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Ciela Awesome! The holy butterfly is the best Minecraft screen I've ever seen, lol. And Suicune is one of my fave legends! Congrats!!

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Fun fact I restarted the server last night because the RAM seemed high

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Probably gonna do nothing related to Pixelmon today, I was thinking of doing an expansion of Azul Town, adding new buildings, structures and other things. Sadly I don't know what else to add so gonna need to think about it for a bit.

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I have built a house.
With a light on top.
I guess you could call it...

Also, my regular Ponyta evolved into Rapidash, and kinda looks like Afterburner if ha was a unicorn instead of a pegasus

And my Riolu evolved into Lucario, so now I have a Pokémon that's in Smash Bros :p

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Another day over in Minecraft Pixelmon Edition! Which means a bunch of more Screenshots! I started my day building some things... But there were screenshots that happened the other days I forgot to share.

Ultra Space looks neat. Also I encountered STRANGE pokemon variants in the Ultra Plant biome.

Spoilers: I failed to catch the Eevee, but I did get the Vulpix

I did some rework and building in my town but I forgot to get screenshots. It's not finished anyway. However I did take pictures of my updated map. Hey look! You can find Zules Base from here! Can you spot it?

Later in the day I also entered Ultra Space once again... Failed to catch a Deino for my Gen 5 collection but I did catch a different pokemon in Gen 5.
Note: In Ultra Space pokemon attacks in swarms. Earthquake is such an amazing move here. Great XP farm if you have Exp All!

I used many stones on Pokemon to fill my dex some more.

While helping Zules find a Transfer Tutor, I came across an Ultra Rare pokemon, but also a Rufflet! Two Pokemon I struggled to get. So far to me these were extremely lucky to run into... But that was only the beginning of PURE luck and bizarre turn of events. Keep on reading, cause the things that comes after is EXTREMELY bizarre.

After finding a Tutor, I was about to turn and leave. But then suddenly a DEINO walked right in front of me. But you want to know what's so insane about this? The Spawn Rate for Deino is "Rare" and it is also the very first Deino I've encountered outside of Ultra Space. So... What's so insane about that? Well take a look at this:

Anyway not long after that I found a Tutor, someone came over to help drop off some materials, and we both discovered possibly the most BIZZARE thing to ever happen in Pixelmon History.

Honestly very productive day in Pixelmon. Funny that I said I wouldn't touch the Pixelmon part of the game.

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
So @Azulee and I decided to try and to visit the End.
After a few minutes of throwing eyes around, I quickly found the Stronghold, and we met up.
We thought, since Pixelmon removed all the mobs, the dragon won't be here, right?
So we took only some light gear, opened the portal, and jumped in.

Only to realise that there was, in fact, an Ender Dragon.
And once you're in the End, the only way to come back to the Overworld (alive) is to defeat the dragon to open the portal.
So we were to defeat the game's big boss, with only a few tools and no weapons. What could go wrong?
A lot of things.
Azulee, with his flying mount, tried to get rid of some of the crystals, but quickly fell off and died.
So I grabbed his gear, equipped his pretty nice armor, and waited at the End's spawn for him to come back with weapons and gear.
But when he came back, he misunderstood what I asked him about bringing a bed to the portal (as in, to the portal in the overworld so we could respawn right next to it), and came to the End with the bed, and tried to place it... It immediately exploded on his face, destroying the majority of the gear he'd brought, save a piece of armor, a bow and 24 arrows.
He almost rage-quit at this point. I probably would've. Still, he took the time to craft more arrows, more armor and an extra bow (and the resources to craft all these aren't easy to come by...)

Eventually he came back, so we got out there and started attacking.
We managed to take down the crystals one by one, but this quickly drained our arrows. I did manage to make my last arrow count by landing a hit on the Dragon, but that was it.
And then, the dragon bugged out.
See, in his attack pattern, the dragon is supposed to sometimes land on the portal, and sometimes do low passes while breathing fire.
Once the crystals were out, he stopped doing these, and just flew around in semi-repetitive patterns.
Azulee sacrificed himself to go craft more arrows, which took another eternity due to the scarcity of the resources, and when he came back we got back to shooting the dragon.
Once again, our arrows were quickly depleted.
But then, my two braincells sparked, and I had an idea. See, the dragon was flying around keeping pretty much the same altitude all the time. Altitude which matched with the height of one of the towers. So I enderpearl'd to the top, and waited for him to come around to swing my axe at him. Azulee did the same to another tower of similar height.
Thing is, the hitbox that he can hit you with is larger that the hitbox that you can hit. So I was taking hits at each fly-by, and barely landing any.
But! The chestplate that I had looted recovered from Azulee's stuff had the Thorns enchantment on it. This enchant deals damage to the thing attacking you.
So I stood there, on my tower, iron axe in hand, slowly chipping away at the dragon's health, while Azulee tried to do what he could to also deal damage. Unfortunately, he eventually fell to his death, but I managed to water-bucket-clutch every time I was thrown off (and then I found a trick to pretty much avoid being thrown off at all!)
Slowly, hit after hit, his health was getting lower. At some point, healthiest9000 (still not sure who that is here) decided to join us, and we kept hitting, little by little.
Then, almost 2 hours after we jumped into the portal, the dragon's health was at it lowest possible. 1 pixel remained on his health bar.
Azulee threw his trident, but missed, and unfortunately, lost the trident.
But then the dragon circled around, and came straight towards me from behind my tower, letting me plant my axe firmly on his face, getting the kill!
Finally, we were free.
After basking in the rain of XP, we took a group pic, I nabbed the egg, and we made our goodbyes.

This has honestly been the most crazy dragon fight I've ever been a part of. I may have dealt the most damage and not died a single time, but it would have been impossible without @Azulee's dedication to see this through despite all the deaths (and his Thorns chestplate lol).
That was insane.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Ciela that was a wonderfully told story! It sounds like it was truly epic! Congrats you all!!

(by the way, healthiest is my cousin, but he doesn't have an account here yet)

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Yeah honestly, amazing story telling! And also GOOD memory on the details!

Ciela's knowledge in Minecraft is very helpful during all of this! And the amount of dedication I put we put is pretty insane. I used up 22 Diamonds from my own item pool, and when I exploded with the bed, only one Diamond plate was saved. I lost so much to that and I actually felt psychic pain from it. I also got flashbacks to speedruns of Minecraft using exploding beds to kill the dragon. What a silly mistake. But I'm glad I didn't give up! I may not be as good at the game as Ciela, but I feel we both made effort as a team! You may say this would be impossible without Azulee, but it would be impossible without Ciela as well.

Also I'm gonna go ahead and submit this now. Earlier before all this happened, I ran around to battle Gyms as my team got strong enough. And I won myself 4 Badges so far! #fittesttrainer

Bolt Badge (Electric Gym) #fittesttrainer

Mineral Badge (Steel Gym) #fittesttrainer

Fairy Gym Badge that I forgot the name of. #fittesttrainer

Also I wasn't sure where I needed to use the hashtags so I slapped them everywhere. Let me know if you want me to remove any of them. The Grass Badge is also in the Badge Case. I actually won two Grass Gyms as you can see in my inventory's hotbar.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
So @Azulee and I decided to try and to visit the End.
After a few minutes of throwing eyes around, I quickly found the Stronghold, and we met up.
We thought, since Pixelmon removed all the mobs, the dragon won't be here, right?
So we took only some light gear, opened the portal, and jumped in.

Only to realise that there was, in fact, an Ender Dragon.
And once you're in the End, the only way to come back to the Overworld (alive) is to defeat the dragon to open the portal.
So we were to defeat the game's big boss, with only a few tools and no weapons. What could go wrong?
A lot of things.
Azulee, with his flying mount, tried to get rid of some of the crystals, but quickly fell off and died.
So I grabbed his gear, equipped his pretty nice armor, and waited at the End's spawn for him to come back with weapons and gear.
But when he came back, he misunderstood what I asked him about bringing a bed to the portal (as in, to the portal in the overworld so we could respawn right next to it), and came to the End with the bed, and tried to place it... It immediately exploded on his face, destroying the majority of the gear he'd brought, save a piece of armor, a bow and 24 arrows.
He almost rage-quit at this point. I probably would've. Still, he took the time to craft more arrows, more armor and an extra bow (and the resources to craft all these aren't easy to come by...)
Eventually he came back, so we got out there and started attacking.
We managed to take down the crystals one by one, but this quickly drained our arrows. I did manage to make my last arrow count by landing a hit on the Dragon, but that was it.
And then, the dragon bugged out.
See, in his attack pattern, the dragon is supposed to sometimes land on the portal, and sometimes do low passes while breathing fire.
Once the crystals were out, he stopped doing these, and just flew around in semi-repetitive patterns.
Azulee sacrificed himself to go craft more arrows, which took another eternity due to the scarcity of the resources, and when he came back we got back to shooting the dragon.
Once again, our arrows were quickly depleted.
But then, my two braincells sparked, and I had an idea. See, the dragon was flying around keeping pretty much the same altitude all the time. Altitude which matched with the height of one of the towers. So I enderpearl'd to the top, and waited for him to come around to swing my axe at him. Azulee did the same to another tower of similar height.
Thing is, the hitbox that he can hit you with is larger that the hitbox that you can hit. So I was taking hits at each fly-by, and barely landing any.
But! The chestplate that I had looted recovered from Azulee's stuff had the Thorns enchantment on it. This enchant deals damage to the thing attacking you.
So I stood there, on my tower, iron axe in hand, slowly chipping away at the dragon's health, while Azulee tried to do what he could to also deal damage. Unfortunately, he eventually fell to his death, but I managed to water-bucket-clutch every time I was thrown off (and then I found a trick to pretty much avoid being thrown off at all!)
Slowly, hit after hit, his health was getting lower. At some point, healthiest9000 (still not sure who that is here) decided to join us, and we kept hitting, little by little.
Then, almost 2 hours after we jumped into the portal, the dragon's health was at it lowest possible. 1 pixel remained on his health bar.
Azulee threw his trident, but missed, and unfortunately, lost the trident.
But then the dragon circled around, and came straight towards me from behind my tower, letting me plant my axe firmly on his face, getting the kill!
Finally, we were free.
After basking in the rain of XP, we took a group pic, I nabbed the egg, and we made our goodbyes.

This has honestly been the most crazy dragon fight I've ever been a part of. I may have dealt the most damage and not died a single time, but it would have been impossible without @Azulee's dedication to see this through despite all the deaths (and his Thorns chestplate lol).
That was insane.
An epic tale of heroism and cheesing the game mechanics. Well played.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
And I won myself 4 Badges so far! #fittesttrainer
I think you're the first person to enter a contest!
Reminder: we have 6 mini contests, and to enter them you need to post proof of your entry here in the thread along with the exact hashtag listed below! (Just putting the hashtag once per entry is fine. You can submit multiple entries for all contests.)

OBJECTIVE CONTESTS
Contest
Hashtag
First person to hoard 100 diamonds#richestminer
First person to catch or breed a shiny Pokemon#shiniestmoment
Person to collect most unique gym badges#fittesttrainer

SUBJECTIVE CONTESTS
Contest
Hashtag
Most clever redstone-powered creation#cleverestengineer
Best Pokemon team, aesthetically#sharpestsix
Most Dzunalike Pokemon caught*#evilestmonster

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
You know, my favorite contests are with the diamonds and shiny pokemon, but I liked that the Gym Challenge was much more challenging to do. If there were trophies for all of these, I wouldn't mind sharing them on my signature. I think I'm doomed in the Diamond department cause I threw away so many of them, so it may not be possible for me to get that.

I will say though, in the sportsmanship of fun, I may claim the shiny contest if no one else does. :yayaya: It is up for grabs until then. I highly encourage more contestants and rivalry!