Amathae.com

Best Character

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Hi guys! Welcome to the new Exvulnerum forum! My name is Jiguin, and there have been no other existing forums related to this comic and there are certainly no bizarro versions of ourselves on an alternate forum!

Welcome, fellow users of amathae.com

It's appropriate that I introduce myself in my first post. I chose the username "ScootersOnEarth" because it accurately represents that scooters are the superior form of transportation. They make it possible to achieve far greater velocities compared to walking while still requiring touching the ground. It is extremely important to keep touching the ground, to stay connected to Earth. For this reason bicycles are unacceptable. For the very same reason space travel is a stupid idea which should have never become a reality. Time travel is an even worse idea but fortunately for everyone it has not become a reality.
I am the ordinary normal guy, who enjoys things that are serious, reasonable, and realistic. I absolutely despise anything that is silly, strange, or weird and I'm so glad to meet other people here, who are just like me.
This is why I enjoy reading the comic Exvulnerum so much. Because of its realism. This comic is great at showcasing the reality of the world, people's behaviors and situations we know from everyday life. Especially things like terrible curses, deimons, or purple ladies with no mouths. It's just like in real life. We don't see many comics like this.
I am glad that there is a place where we can have serious discussion about the comic and compare it to our everyday experience. It is good that the name is "amathae.com" instead of "amathæ". "æ" is just two characters glued together, pretending to be a single one. This is silly and therefore unacceptable. I believe that all communication should be done using only the 128 characters from the American Standard Code for Information Interchange. Things like "æ" or "ó" are creating an unnecessary level of confusion. "ÿ" is the worst of them all because of the potential confusion with the numeric value of 0xFF (255). If "ÿ" was eliminated it would be a benefit for the entire world.
I am very curious about the serious insights about the Exvulnerum comic that people will share here and I already can wait to see it. When I say "I can wait" this is not a mistake because waiting is possible and I am capable of doing it.

With sincere greetings and well meaning wishes to teveryone,
ScootersOnEarth

Last edited:

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
I am InsanityDisliker and I will not tolerate any shenanigans during my time here
If I see any shenanigans... I will shake my finger at you and let you know that you are being very bad and should stop

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Hi, I'm Tim! I've been an Exvulnerum fan for years now, and Dzuna is by far my favorite character! I think she deserves all the praise she can get.

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
My name is nOstll. I don't like sharing my options. I never smile. :eveyunimpressed:

It's me again,
ScootersOnEarth.
My dear fellow co-enjoyers of this cursed comics, there is a recent troubling event which I chose to share with you today.
I have become a victim of sabotage! It may be hard to believe but this sight I encountered today is very convincing.
scooter_00.jpg

scooter_01.jpg
It is a mystery who might have done this and why. There is absolutely no reason to do something like this to me so I must assume that this has been done for the pure enjoyment of chaos, which is something I can never approve because order and predictability are important values in life.
But don't worry too much for me, I quickly reassembled my vehicle. I am prepared for such situations, I always carry all required tools in my pockets.

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
Insanitydisliker here! Whoever did this to you is a terrible person. I’m glad you were able to fix it easily enough. I hope it doesn’t happen again.

It's always important to have a working scooter. It is a very powerful relocation device.
Last week I went to visit my family living 80 kilometres away and I traveled there on my scooter.
Some of you might not believe that it is possible to travel such a big distance on a scooter but I can reveal to you that the trick is to make a break whenever you're tired. I got tired right when I was passing by a train station so I stopped there and entered a train. This was a good decision because the train had very comfortable seats where I could sit down and relax. When I was not so tired any more I just left the train and continued my journey. I reached my destination 6 minutes after leaving the train.

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
HI! I'M JOY!!!
I am like SUPER outgoing, I love to party, and I thrive in the city life! I looooove dogs because they're just so full of happiness and energy! But I can't imagine having more than 1 or 2 pets at the MOST.
I totally LOVE working retail; customer service is the best! You never know what kind of amazing people you'll meet!
I'm totally into travelling, being outdoors, hot summer days, and cooking from scratch. I've never done anything like read a comic on the web before, so it's a real shocker that I found my way here. I'm not usually one for things like comics, cartoons, or video games. Instead I love SPORTS and super dramatic live action series like Game of Thrones.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
HI! I'M JOY!!!
I am like SUPER outgoing, I love to party, and I thrive in the city life! I looooove dogs because they're just so full of happiness and energy! But I can't imagine having more than 1 or 2 pets at the MOST.
I totally LOVE working retail; customer service is the best! You never know what kind of amazing people you'll meet!
I'm totally into travelling, being outdoors, hot summer days, and cooking from scratch. I've never done anything like read a comic on the web before, so it's a real shocker that I found my way here. I'm not usually one for things like comics, cartoons, or video games. Instead I love SPORTS and super dramatic live action series like Game of Thrones.
Nice to meet you Joy!

What are your opinions on Mountain Dew Baja Blast?

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
Nice to meet you Joy!

What are your opinions on Mountain Dew Baja Blast?
Nice to meet you too!

I don't know what that is, but based off the Mountain Dew, I'm guessing it's a soda. I ONLY drink water and never touch other beverages. And I eat a super healthy, all organic, meat-based diet. All the protein really helps me stay active and fit! Plus I need it because I'm suuuper tall (way above average) and I live in a place that is real cold all the time, so my body needs those extra meaty calories.

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
HI! I'M JOY!!!
Hello, JOY. :thisisbad: What is this game of thrones?:excuseme: Is it a thrilling masterpiece the likes of which has never been seen before? :scaryzules: Was the final season the manum opus of humanity? :eveyunimpressed: