Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
[Pretend you see a rad image here until I actually draw it]

View attachment 646
View attachment 647
i suddenly realise that my cup is empty, despite not touching it yet.
As suddenly as Marken realizes this, MHM stands to his feet, tosses the BANANANANANANANANA at his recent acquaintance's head, and waddles off, struggling to conceal a roughly bag-of-stolen-drink shaped lump beneath his robes. He mumbles something about flawed magic but otherwise says nothing else as he makes his way toward the exit.

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
Yeah, but if it was upside-down, all the drink would have slowly drained out through the table, especially if you hadn't touched it.
yes, but if you look at the original picture of the mug, it is quite clearly open on top

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
The unicorn jedi awkwardly looked at the drink.
"...o k," he said before taking a sip and looking at the television, which apparently displayed news of two withers wreaking havoc accross several cities, expanding their territories to each other.
Noticeably, one of them had the heads of bees.

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Gel waddles around like a chicken would, looking for more costumers

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Unicorn Jedi casually takes another sip from his drink, silently using the force to detect the withers' tragectories.

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
Unicorn Jedi reaches out with his mind, but is immediately overwhelmed by the cosmic levels of apathy and regret emanating from Norman. Clearly, no Force probe will penetrate this veil until he starts to feel better.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality

In attempting to escape the floating cranium + hands, with his stolen drink, MHM trips on a purple chicken that has been running around the tavern. He falls flat on his face, spread-eagled on the ground. Evidently, the bag of stolen drink burst as he collided with the ground, creating a puddle-mess underneath him.

Gosh I hope that wasn't carpet.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
View attachment 668
In attempting to escape the floating cranium + hands, with his stolen drink, MHM trips on a purple chicken that has been running around the tavern. He falls flat on his face, spread-eagled on the ground. Evidently, the bag of stolen drink burst as he collided with the ground, creating a puddle-mess underneath him.

Gosh I hope that wasn't carpet.

Gel feels like gel on the ground after being tripped over. This will take a minute to recover :uhh:

Last edited:

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Norm sighs at the mess and confusion. Just another Tuesday.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Unicorn jedi deliberately attempts to help the chicken up.
Again, just another tuesday.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Attempt successful! The unicorn Jedi uses his hoof to grab her wing. It’s awkward seeing as how neither of them have hands but it’s managed.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Unicorn Jedi casually pats Gel's head before the disturbance in the force starts to build up.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
When a pat on the head goes wrong...Thankfully this isn't real life :backupamber:

Gel investigates MHM and finds stolen drink! "You have committed crimes against Ye Olde Bard's Flute and her people, what say you in your defense?"

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
MHM is unconscious on the ground, incapable of response. A magic elf-lawyer appears before him.

"My client would like to plead the fifth."

He straightens his suit.

"The fifth amendment of Magic-land, of course, stating that all mysteriously robed figures have the right and freedom to do whatever they want"

He pulls out a sheet of legal documentation, clearly written in sharpie, outlining the aforementioned amendment to the Magicland constitution.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
The amendment was then destroyed by a bee wither skull.
"I HATE BULLHORN LAWS" said a voice above as Unicorn Jedi drew his pink lightsaber, grumbling.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Norm tiredly swivels his barstool to face the growing conflict. He calls over dejectedly, "Y'know, in the case of Bumblyburg v. Hayes, Judge Browntart ruled that the 5th amendment does not apply to robed actions that are proven to infringe on the rights of other citizens, so..." Norm sighs heavily. "Did you really pass the Magicland bar exam?"

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Elf Lawyer sweats nervously, adjusting his fake glasses and clip-on tie.

"O-of course I did!"

Elf Lawyer remembers a string of vague recollections, involving a number of college dorm parties and not studying for the MBE. He remembers the shame of cheating in the exam, hiding his iFairy under the table so it could whisper the answers while the teacher was watching the other direction.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
The Bee Wither descends into play, followed closely by a real wither.
The bar Proceeds to descend into chaos.

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
a mess indeed.png

i have been sitting here quietly, watching the whole thing happen.
i have gotten a new drink, but have not yet touched it.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Norm sighs again. "... you should probably head on home."