A Cresnovian Inktober

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I love seeing all of your drawings!!
Don't fret about falling behind (I'm behind too) let's just do the best we can. I'll try to play catch up Thursday once I have a break.
Work was really hard on my today, and tomorrow I have an exam + work :(

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
JIMMINY WOAH.

That's really heckin' rad .o.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
At first I thought you were addressing Jimothy 😅

View attachment 1100

I really meant to have caught up more today, but at least I've finished one so far!!! Gonna try to get another one in tonight if I can.
I kinda messed up the lips with that coloring oops

Edit: Pose reference
I really love this one! The surrealness of the concept is awesome!

Day 10: Pattern
View attachment 1101
The dress pattern was suppose to be tulips but it looks more like flames 😂
The Chibi is adorable XD I know the dress pattern is meant to be tulips, but it sort of reminds me of Lilo and Stitch (hibiscus) :p

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I really love this one! The surrealness of the concept is awesome!
Thanks! I was worried it was gonna be too abstract, so I'm glad to know at least one person likes it!

The dress pattern was suppose to be tulips but it looks more like flames 😂
I admit I thought they were flames at first! It's very cute, though.
I forgot to mention in my last post, but I loved the silhouette method you used for Swing!

Phew—finished another!
Not.... really sure how well my attempt at shading went. It's hard when using just one pen to try and shade it without ruining the outlines. 😥

I do like it, though. Another great reason to use references, kids!

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I didn't work on anything yesterday 'cause I ended up staying an extra 3.5 hours at work! 😣 Soooo I'm still a couple pictures behind being caught up.

Swing: A grandfather clock with a pendulum!

Pattern: A silhouette of Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug! Partly inspired by seeing another person who drew Ladybug for this prompt, partly inspired by @EstherTb 's silhouette drawing for "Swing"!

(I'm using a small notebook for these so I didn't have quite enough room for a full body.)

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Buh, pfft, w-what's "Miracualous Ladybug"? I've never heard of it! *kicks phone under rug*

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Almost caught up!!! Just behind one more!!!

For "Dragon" I decided to draw Haku from Spirited Away (in case y'all can't tell q.q)

Cheering for @EstherTb and @Rue to keep going!!

I want to try and jump back in, but I feel like I should be working on the exclusive content picture instead... :alternativefrecks:
I think it'd be great if you jumped back in! I love your little bats. But only if it works for you.

To Zules and to everyone, don't feel like you have to give up if you fall behind or you skip some days. It's fine if you only draw something occasionally or ignore a prompt. Seriously!

I, as a personal goal, want to do all 30 days even if I can't manage keeping up with 1 per day. Because I used to draw all the time when I was younger, and then I basically quit for years, so for me it's about the act of just drawing regularly. That's what I want to get out of this. It doesn't have to be the same goal for anyone else!

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I’m 3 days behind but I’ll catch up in a bit! Just been super busy and all the last couple of days

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Finished the pencil sketches for days 11-13. I’ll finish the inking tomorrow after school

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Finished the pencil sketches for days 11-13. I’ll finish the inking tomorrow after school
I'm excited to see them finished!

I only finished one today, which means I'm still behind one drawing:

The leaves of the ash tree! And I learned today that apparently ash trees are being threatened by a beetle. This is something I wouldn't have known if it weren't for Inktober!

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Damnit Paul McCartney, stop threatening trees =_=

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Day 11: Snowflake

It’s a cookie snowflake

Day 12: Dragon

It’s a dragon fly!

Day 13: Ash

Helvete and Esther from the Kult watching a beautiful volcano erupt~

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Uh... Esther? You might wanna move a bit... you're sitting awfully close to that volcano there o-o