A Cresnovian Inktober

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
On a side note, I'm really glad we have this thread on here 'cause I know at least for me, it's helping me stay motivated to draw something on time.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
On a side note, I'm really glad we have this thread on here 'cause I know at least for me, it's helping me stay motivated to draw something on time.

View attachment 1046
Same here! Also love your Freeze! It genuinely made me laugh!

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Day 5: Build

You know when I handle gloves they look exactly like this! Always too big for me and my tiny hands!!!

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
You guys have done some great pieces!

Every day I can't get over how cute that bat is!!

I'm going to *try* to get something done tonight but I'm so tired for work I might not post until tomorrow. ;o;

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Okay, I'm all caught up now!
(Barely)

I'll admit, I was kind of lazy for "build" since I wanted to make sure I could get it and today's done.
So maybe I'm sucking up a little bit to compensate.
:D

My high school mascot was actually the Huskies! So I decided to show some hometown pride by drawing a cheerleader.
Notes: The coloring looks bad cause the color will make the lines bleed so I tried to touch the lines as little as possible.
This is an actual cheerleading uniform from my high school! I googled a picture so I could make it accurate.
The skirt should also be black, but then it would have made the drawing look worse so I skipped it.

BLACK AND GOLD 📣📣

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Gonna have to drop out ;-; need to focus on exams and stuff

Reactions: Rue

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Gonna have to drop out ;-; need to focus on exams and stuff
Oh dang, good luck with your exams though!

I missed yesterday because I was flying back from out of state, so it was a long travel day, and I sorta... forgot I had to do one 😅

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Hey lets just pretend that never happened and keep going :cautious: cuz it's not like I missed yesterday because I was flying too

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Gonna have to disagree there XD as a fan fiction it reads well, but a number of key features turned me off once compared to Canon greek myth.
To be fair you are the first person that’s ever informed me that you don’t like Percy Jackson

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
To be fair you are the first person that’s ever informed me that you don’t like Percy Jackson
heyyyyy there... make me second...

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
If it's any consolation, the musical was great! XD

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Day 6 & 8: Husky, Frail

Since I missed a day I thought I would combine my current day with the one I missed.