A Cresnovian Inktober

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Day 2! Lol finding something “mindless” to draw was weird
Yeah! Some of the prompts are a little tough. This is really adorable though.
In your first pic, is that a character from something? Or your own design?

@Zules
Your bat is soooo cuuuuuute :superexcitedamber:

@Avidro
I like your take on "ring" as well! Very creative.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Yeah! Some of the prompts are a little tough. This is really adorable though.
In your first pic, is that a character from something? Or your own design?
Thanks!
Yes she is a character of my own design! I've drawn her so many different ways over the years and even got @Zules to draw a siggy doll of her at one point! Hey Zules you should consider reopening the siggy dolls!

Although she started as a fanart of Luna (from mlp) gone wrong XD

Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
@Avidro you know I find that some artists with “poor” skills often make really interesting work. I love my little sisters work even though she’s not Van Gough, it’s still really adorable and creative, just like yours!

...well maybe not adorable per say, but cool
Ahhhhhh, thank you!! :giggle: This really boosts my self-esteem when it comes to art. My skills are very rudimentary, but I like imagining ideas for stuff to draw and then letting it take shape in my sketches. I can't really envision an entire scene the way I see Zules do it with Exvulnerum, but maybe with practice...

Can't wait to work on today's drawing! I already had a vision last night of what it might look like... <w<

@Avidro
I like your take on "ring" as well! Very creative.
Thoinks! 🐷

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Mayhaps! He speaks a twisted language of French and Irish Gaelic! Fear ye of mortal kin! Adorn ye houses in trinkets of gold!

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

1. Oops, I cut off the bottom slightly when I scanned it.
2. I barely got this done 'cause I had work in the morning and I was so tired. 😪
3. I actually signed this one fgfkjghfgh

@Zules @EstherTb I love how you both have such a similar pose for this!! Great minds think alike, huh? 😄

Speaking of, @Avidro I used to draw such a similar scene all the time as a kid!! The cliff overlooking the sea just like that!! But instead of a fisherman I drew a tree. 😝