3December

@bicyclesonthemoon Congratulations on your first 3D artwork!!!! That's very exciting!!

I can't see your wonderfilled person, though, when I download the file.

View attachment 10137

You'll need to pack the image file into the blend file, I think.

I like how our compositions were very similar.
Does it work now?

If not, here is the file:
maybe you can use the "find missing files" on your side.

anyway when I uploaded original file to sketchfab, it worked.

I like how our compositions were very similar.
And we published almost at the same time

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Working on a super ambitious video project set for this Christmas, and I'm using blender for references. Will share some of my simple sets later

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
So I know this isn't the prompt...but I'm still working on the donut tutorial. I think this is the final 'render' without the animation bits added in the tutorial WHICH HAS YET TO BE RELEASED! My goal is to tackle the winter wonderland before I leave for Australia since I won't have my computer there...

I must confess...I've forgotten a bunch of what I did during this...I am going to try and do the tutorial that didn't kill @Zules grandma...once I finish this one...It's so much to learn.

#1 lesson learned: Save like your playing Skyrim

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
So I know this isn't the prompt...but I'm still working on the donut tutorial. I think this is the final 'render' without the animation bits added in the tutorial WHICH HAS YET TO BE RELEASED! My goal is to tackle the winter wonderland before I leave for Australia since I won't have my computer there...

View attachment 10144

I must confess...I've forgotten a bunch of what I did during this...I am going to try and do the tutorial that didn't kill @Zules grandma...once I finish this one...It's so much to learn.

#1 lesson learned: Save like your playing Skyrim
Wow they look delicious! Great job, Esther!! *twitching from suppressed hatred of the donut tutorial*

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
(flashing strobe effect warning)

Day 2 complete! UGH getting the animation to work on Sketchfab was a nightmare, but I did it, mostly.

I also wanted to add in a random goose or something but ran out of time.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
No.
I might do the vehicle.
I have an idea which is simple but should be nice.
Not sure if I will have time for that tomorrow,
(I'm going to sister's birthday)
so maybe on a different day,