$1 worth of entertainment for Zules

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I'm like watermelon in a number of ways:

I'm sweet,
cool,

and am filled with red squishy stuff that goes everywhere when you hit me with a hammer.

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm like watermelon in a number of ways:

I'm sweet,
cool,

and am filled with red squishy stuff that goes everywhere when you hit me with a hammer.
And you're green on the outside

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
😂

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
You know.... I remember when I was working at McDonalds and the deal that was happening around the end of the first 1/3 of November. It was the chicken tenders covered in sauce deal..... I remember very clearly that there was a "motto" for the deal that went "Don't forget the fork.", and I, noticing the date and having an amazing sense of humor, immediately found a terribly awesome pun. Since I was the best customer service worker besides the manager..... well.... actually I might be selling myself short..... anyway...... I was in charge of handing out the food. And every day before the 11th I had to say "Don't forget the fork." to every customer I had to give the food to. But on the 11th, I finally put into action the idea that had been going though my head. Instead of the usual, I stated very plainly and without hesitation "Never forket" to every customer I could. Sadly the power went out 30 mins after I started my shift... and the best reaction I got was someone looking at me sideways with a look of concern when they thought I wasn't looking.

-Said from the Point of view of a suspected idiot who doesn't know that he is actually a terrible customer service representative.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
You know.... I remember when I was working at McDonalds and the deal that was happening around the end of the first 1/3 of November. It was the chicken tenders covered in sauce deal..... I remember very clearly that there was a "motto" for the deal that went "Don't forget the fork.", and I, noticing the date and having an amazing sense of humor, immediately found a terribly awesome pun. Since I was the best customer service worker besides the manager..... well.... actually I might be selling myself short..... anyway...... I was in charge of handing out the food. And every day before the 11th I had to say "Don't forget the fork." to every customer I had to give the food to. But on the 11th, I finally put into action the idea that had been going though my head. Instead of the usual, I stated very plainly and without hesitation "Never forket" to every customer I could. Sadly the power went out 30 mins after I started my shift... and the best reaction I got was someone looking at me sideways with a look of concern when they thought I wasn't looking.

-Said from the Point of view of a suspected idiot who doesn't know that he is actually a terrible customer service representative.
How much did the chicken tenders deal cost? This post is worth at least 5x that.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
How much did the chicken tenders deal cost? This post is worth at least 5x that.
I believe it was 6 dollars for a 4 piece, 9 dollars for a 6 piece, and 12 dollars for an 8 piece. The medium meal added 3 dollars to the total, and the large meal added 5 dollars. It did come with the Buy 6 get a medium fry free, though.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
What about a $1 coffee? Would that do the trick for you?

Reactions: Rue

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Hey Zules, how many months does making this get me?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hey Zules, how many months does making this get me?
Hahaha that was really well-edited; have 2 months here, on the house

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
I just remembered. I'm in debt by about 7 months.