"DEATH! Now be a good child and ALWAYS do as your parents tell you."

but actually,

"A wishing well. Give me $10 and I can grant you a wish!"

In the distance, fast approaching: "Get away from my child!"

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
"There's no way Zules pins Amber against a statue of a horse with the pressure of the world's largest fire hose and waterboards her for five minutes!"
-Me, coping as hard as I can​

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 1059 Preview

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 1060 Preview

Storel

Umbration

Cognizance
Aaauuugh! Amber, either you're going to get somebody else killed, or he'll pull you ashore despite your kicking and screaming and you'll get sent to the hospital again for a psych evaluation!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Aaauuugh! Amber, either you're going to get somebody else killed, or he'll pull you ashore despite your kicking and screaming and you'll get sent to the hospital again for a psych evaluation!
Sic Semper Amberis

Thus always to Amber

Storel

Umbration

Cognizance
Worst possible outcome: Amber spends every night for the next week/month/eternity in one hospital or another. No matter how cleverly she escapes every day after regaining consciousness, she always does something that gets her back in a hospital by nightfall...

Edit: Just to be clear, Zules, that was not a suggestion! :eek:

Last edited:

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
Worst possible outcome: Amber spends every night for the next week/month/eternity in one hospital or another. No matter how cleverly she escapes every day after regaining consciousness, she always does something that gets her back in a hospital by nightfall...

Edit: Just to be clear, Zules, that was not a suggestion! :eek:
Best outcome. Launch her into the sun.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 1061 Preview (I'm behind again)

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"There's no way Zules pins Amber against a statue of a horse with the pressure of the world's largest fire hose and waterboards her for five minutes!"
-Me, coping as hard as I can​
pepe.jpg

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance

Storel

Umbration

Cognizance
Best outcome. Launch her into the sun.
What if Ex Vulnerum can keep her alive even then? She'll spend the rest of eternity continually feeling the awesome pain of being incinerated -- her own personal Hell.

Best for everybody else in the world, maybe, since she won't be able to pass it on to anyone else...

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
What if Ex Vulnerum can keep her alive even then? She'll spend the rest of eternity continually feeling the awesome pain of being incinerated -- her own personal Hell.

Best for everybody else in the world, maybe, since she won't be able to pass it on to anyone else...
Nah. She needs a brain to feel pain. The regeneration has been shown to be relatively slow. Definitely not fast enough to regenerate an entire brain from constantly deconstructed matter.
If the regeneration was fast enough to survive the sun, then when Evey was shot he would regenerate so fast that the bullets would fail to pierce him.

Storel

Umbration

Cognizance
Nah. She needs a brain to feel pain. The regeneration has been shown to be relatively slow. Definitely not fast enough to regenerate an entire brain from constantly deconstructed matter.
If the regeneration was fast enough to survive the sun, then when Evey was shot he would regenerate so fast that the bullets would fail to pierce him.
Hmm, that actually makes sense. Should I be worried that you've thought about it this carefully?

Marken

7 trains of thought all whirling around at once
he thinks everything this carefully. makes for fun conversations, but can be unsettling when you're not used to it
~javen💠

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
There's a reason suspension of disbelief is a thing.

Like yeah it's super unrealistic that there is a curse of immortality. Not sure who is surprised by that. Of course it's going to fall a part when you look into it too deeply.

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
There's a reason suspension of disbelief is a thing.

Like yeah it's super unrealistic that there is a curse of immortality. Not sure who is surprised by that. Of course it's going to fall a part when you look into it too deeply.
Suspension of disbelief isn't even needed. Nobody is going to be launching people into a star.

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Suspension of disbelief isn't even needed. Nobody is going to be launching people into a star.
Not sure we can say that with any degree of certainty. Magic exists!

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
How many pages of drowning can we expect over the next 5 minutes of Amathaean time? Taking all bets.