🗡 Ch. 22 PREVIEWS & DISCUSSION

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
As much as the past chapter has pained my heart and Amber's everything, I am frightfully curious to see what lessons are intended to be taught, and how Evey grows from this.

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
As much as the past chapter has pained my heart and Amber's everything, I am frightfully curious to see what lessons are intended to be taught, and how Evey grows from this.
Maybe don't run in to illegal fights and threaten to call the cops...before calling them?

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
That would be a good one to learn, although I'm not sure any lessons were intended stuff's just happening!

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Maybe don't run in to illegal fights and threaten to call the cops...before calling them?
Perhaps. :crylaugh: I'm still hoping to leave with greater takeaway from a full chapter than "If this is a true emergency, hang up and dial 911."

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Perhaps. :crylaugh: I'm still hoping to leave with greater takeaway from a full chapter than "If this is a true emergency, hang up and dial 911."
I love that. I'm sure the actual lesson has to do with Interferring with the curse. You can't stop all pain obviously.

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm at 9 buffer pages now!!!
Still have a 3D set coming up but shouldn't be too bad.
I'm going to wait a bit before going back to 3x weekly updates though because I'm going out of town in 2 weeks and would prefer waiting until after that's cleared off the schedule.
TEN NOW! TENNN!! :imsosmart::imsosmart::imsosmart:

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Interestingly page 1229 exists and doesn't quite exist all at once ;-)

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
*muffled author noises*
Oh yeah, we're asking the good questions now. Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? Gonna spoil your comic? Gonna engage in some meta-literary dialogue? You know you want to.

chaosenjoyer

real
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Did he break his Leg?