👤 Ch. 16 PREVIEWS & DISCUSSION

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
Page 802 Preview
She grabs him y'all
So does this mean she gets it? Or does it have to be skin to skin? And not skin to jacket

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
So does this mean she gets it? Or does it have to be skin to skin? And not skin to jacket
Evey's dad got hugged on the pants.... It does not require direct skin contact.

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
Evey's dad got hugged on the pants.... It does not require direct skin contact.
I mean that is a good point but Joe coulda got his leg under the pants. We will see in a couple days

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I mean that is a good point but Joe coulda got his leg under the pants. We will see in a couple days
Maybe it's more of a willingness thing. Like it only goes if you willingly curse the person you love the most.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
Maybe it's more of a willingness thing. Like it only goes if you willingly curse the person you love the most.
no, evey's dad did it totally absentmindedly, while patting his son.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Actually:

That looks like he is resigned to giving it to Evey. He probably wanted to die to not think about the horrible thing that he put evey through. (and to not get it back)

Last edited:

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
Actually:View attachment 3956
That looks like he is resigned to giving it to Evey. He probably wanted to die to not think about the horrible thing that he put evey through. (and to not get it back)
Also the curse wasn’t transferred when he touched Eveys shoulder (shirt). Only in the next panel did it transfer when he touched Eveys cheek

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
This is somehow a more horrifying way of preview
I'll be honest. I think that it won't pass.... I may be wrong, but I think nothing will happen except Evey will panic and amber will find out that he likes her.

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
Umbration

Essence
I'll be honest. I think that it won't pass.... I may be wrong, but I think nothing will happen except Evey will panic and amber will find out that he likes her.
You may be right, but neither outcome will really surprise me.

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
Either way, Evey will be squirming

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Amber will be saved by the wall of melted snickers bars Evey hid in his shoulder pocket

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 803 Preview
Amber and Evey stare at each other

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I was clearly wrong.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I already kinda said it in the comment section, but like I am just so excited to see what comes next

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 804 Preview

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
Umbration

Essence
And Amber now realizes how much she means to Evey. I suspect she never quite realized it until now.

What I really want to know is how she responds to those feelings, especially with Exvulnerum in the mix.

EDIT: I'm also extremely interested to see what kind of dynamic develops between Amber and Dzuna.

Last edited:

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
And Amber now realizes how much she means to Evey. I suspect she never quite realized it until now.

What I really want to know is how she responds to those feelings, especially with Exvulnerum in the mix.

EDIT: I'm also extremely interested to see what kind of dynamic develops between Amber and Dzuna.
Or maybe that he was trying to lure her out of school so he could give it to her?