Umbration

Velocity
Oh darnit, I forgot the reason I didn't carry on last time I did one :-( :-/

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
I didn't even know this existed until recently. I've read every single page in this thread and these are hilarious. I'm willing to join in on this and continue a legacy.

Also question, since Rateus already made the page is it legal to give some honor to the image by adding the same Pantification placements? (Is that the right spelling?) I love to do editing and I had an idea for it.

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I didn't even know this existed until recently. I've read every single page in this thread and these are hilarious. I'm willing to join in on this and continue a legacy.

Also question, since Rateus already made the page is it legal to give some honor to the image by adding the same Pantification placements? (Is that the right spelling?) I love to do editing and I had an idea for it.
Sure, that'd be lovely!

Azulee

Ultimate Blue Lover
Super Patron
Umbration

Essence
Pants 21, I didn't just want to copy paste so I did the effort to edit it still!

I also want to add that the word "Pants" now look and sound weird to me cause I've seen it so many times.

chaosenjoyer

well, well, well
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos

i actually made myself laugh with that last bubble

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
That one made me really laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Storel

Life is uncertain -- eat dessert first!
Umbration

Cognizance
Hmm, I started trying to work on the next page (25), but the image I saved from the web page was pretty low resolution. I thought there used to be a link on each page that would show you a high-res version of the page when you clicked it, but I can't find one. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using the latest Firefox under Windoze 10.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hmm, I started trying to work on the next page (25), but the image I saved from the web page was pretty low resolution. I thought there used to be a link on each page that would show you a high-res version of the page when you clicked it, but I can't find one. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi-res pages were a Patreon goal that was reached in Chapter 14, so only pages after the goal was reached were uploaded in hi-res.

Storel

Life is uncertain -- eat dessert first!
Umbration

Cognizance
Hi-res pages were a Patreon goal that was reached in Chapter 14, so only pages after the goal was reached were uploaded in hi-res.
Aha. Well, the picture was so small that I had to set the font size to 5 points to match the size in the second speech bubble, and it still didn't look good. So I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because the previous posts had much larger pictures. Should I just enlarge the whole page before starting to work on it?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Aha. Well, the picture was so small that I had to set the font size to 5 points to match the size in the second speech bubble, and it still didn't look good. So I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because the previous posts had much larger pictures. Should I just enlarge the whole page before starting to work on it?
You definitely shouldn't have to use 5pt font, unless you're using a strange font face that is oversized? What program/app are you using to edit?