👑 Ch. 17 PREVIEWS & DISCUSSION

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Puzzle lovers, here is a portion of the new chapter's cover!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
OH NO. ITS BEAUTIFUL ;A;

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Due to the Genetic Theory of aging, Exvulerum should lengthen the King of Pain's life by the length of time that they rule regardless of the age of the person ruling. (theoretically...people still commit seppuku) This is because your dna would not be damaged by replication, due to the fact that all damage would be undone when cells replicate. I don't know how Exvulnerum would interact with dementia. It would probably postpone the development of it too.
Also, if you were a healthy person before you got Exvulnerum, all damage done to you by drugs would be undone as well. I believe that means that, if you started drugs after you started to rule, you would not be addicted to drugs physically throughout your rule. Although mental addiction is still possible.

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Due to the Genetic Theory of aging, Exvulerum should lengthen the King of Pain's life by the length of time that they rule regardless of the age of the person ruling. (theoretically...people still commit seppuku) This is because your dna would not be damaged by replication, due to the fact that all damage would be undone when cells replicate. I don't know how Exvulnerum would interact with dementia. It would probably postpone the development of it too.
Also, if you were a healthy person before you got Exvulnerum, all damage done to you by drugs would be undone as well. I believe that means that, if you started drugs after you started to rule, you would not be addicted to drugs physically throughout your rule. Although mental addiction is still possible.
Zules: damage done during the curse is undone
JLT: *immediately* DRUGS

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Zules: damage done during the curse is undone
JLT: *immediately* DRUGS
I mean, what do most people look to when suffering physically and mentally? Answer honestly.

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
Chapter 17, Yes

Wait... oh no. Oh no this is very very bad.

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Chapter 17, Yes

Wait... oh no. Oh no this is very very bad.
Who could ever have a problem with the insightful Dzuna? She knows what is best. Why would anyone question her choices?

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Page 846 Preview

Zules

☕☕☕☕